X2Community Forums

Installation issues | CHttpRequest.php | session.save_path | YiiBase.php

Hello! 

I've checked the requirement and i am getting the below; even thought the temp file is write at the root level! not sure why i am getting the below error.

Usage of the system temporary directory, according to "sys_get_temp_dir", is either unknown or not permitted. Google integration will not work.

ssh2 extension: required but missing. The FileUtil class needs the SSH2 extension to use SSH as a file operation method.

The path defined in session.save_path () is not writable.

Also, i went ahead and ran the installation to get the following errors as-well

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /framework/web/CHttpRequest.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at //framework/web/CHttpRequest.php:130) in /framework/base/CErrorHandler.php on line 293

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'X2UrlManager' not found in /framework/YiiBase.php:217 Stack trace: #0 /framework/base/CModule.php(393): YiiBase::createComponent() #1 /framework/base/CApplication.php(531): CModule->getComponent() #2 /protected/components/X2WebApplication.php(75): CApplication->getUrlManager() #3 /framework/web/CWebApplication.php(276): X2WebApplication->createController() #4 /framework/base/CErrorHandler.php(368): CWebApplication->runController() #5 /framework/base/CErrorHandler.php(296): CErrorHandler->renderError() #6 /framework/base/CErrorHandler.php(133): CErrorHandler->handleError() #7 /framework/base/CApplication.php(834): CErrorHandler->handle() #8 /framework/web/CHttpRequest.php(1 in /framework/YiiBase.php on line 217

• darkmetal changed the title to Installation issues | CHttpRequest.php | session.save_path | YiiBase.php