Jump to content
X2Community Forums

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'translation'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Information
    • Announcements
  • Support
    • Community Support
    • Installation Help
    • Feature Requests
    • Bug Reports
    • X2CRM Premium Support
  • Discussion
    • General Discussion
    • Development
    • X2 Webcasts
    • Web Lead Capture
    • Sales Force Automation
    • Customer Service
    • Marketing
    • Administration
    • Products & Quotes
  • International
    • Internationalization (I18N)
    • Language Packs
    • Deutsche
    • Portuguese
    • Francais
    • Russian
    • Español
    • Chinese

Categories

  • X2Engine Source
  • Internationalization (I18N) Packs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 11 results

  1. Hi, I´m refering to dropdown menu in the "call log" tab in "Customers" module. When I translate sentences "Contacted" and "Not contacted" in the language file (or when I set a different language in settings), the dropdown doesn`t work anymore.
  2. The translation files (de) used by us in version 6.9.3 are unusable with version 7. It seems, that this bug is also present with any other translation. In the searchgrids (accounts, companies) is a search not longer possible (returns no findings). When switching to standard (using no translation file at all), everything seems to be fine. May you can advise, what was changed. Even better: a quick solution. It´s a big problem for some of our users. Regards! Video (first you´ll see the finding of "11111" without any translation (english), next switching to translation (german) with
  3. This is the first non-official translation to Brazilian Portuguese PT-BR. I am waiting for sugestions... If you want install this translation, just upload and extract the zip archive into directory protected/messages/. After extract, delete pt_br.zip archive from directory. pt_br.zip ////////////////////////////////////////////// Esta é a primeira tradução não-oficial para o Português Brasileiro PT-BR. Aguardo sugestões ... Se você quiser instalar essa tradução, basta fazer o upload e extrair o arquivo zip no diretório protected / mensagens /. Depois de extrair, exclua o arquivo pt_br.zip do d
  4. I know it sounds crazy, but how would I go about making language changes for the English messages? For example if I want the button to say "Login" instead of "Sign In"... Or if I want to say "Modify Your Settings" instead of "Change Personal Settings"? Where is the localization folder for that?
  5. We are looking for an upgraded translation...from what we have created ourselves. Please post your translation to this forum and we will includ it in the next release. -john
  6. Hello, I'm using X2Engine 5.0.2 Professional Edition, php version 5.3.3. I encountered this problem on translating certain terms. I'm using the built-in translation manager. For example, if I translate "Charts" in Italian ("Grafici") in app.php, in the account page (e.g http://crm/index.php/accounts/310) I get a 500 error with the stack trace below I get an error every time I use a term different from the original in English (only for certain terms) If I leave the term in English, all works properly (if i use Charts it works). I can not figure out what it might depend Same problem also
  7. We are looking for an upgraded translation...from what we have created ourselves. Please post your translation to this forum and we will includ it in the next release. -john
  8. Hello to All! I'm trying to translate x2 into Greek. So far I've completed all files except installation & admin templates. All seems to be fine, but, I noticed many untranslated areas back to front end, even if the template they belong is already translated. Is there any advice/guide on how this should be fixed?
  9. The label "Interest" and the Submit button's text of the weblead form do not translate, at least not to Spanish. This code shows a partially untranslated form: <iframe frameborder="0" height="325" scrolling="no" src="http://crm.kokobit.com/crm/santgar/x2engine/index.php/contacts/weblead?fg=%23646464&bgc=%23eaeaea&font=tahoma&bc=%23ffffff&tags=contacto" width="200"></iframe>
  10. Hi every body. I´m doing the work of fixing some text in the Spanish translation and creating translation files for some modules wich don't have been translaed. I successfully created a services.php translation file and it works Fine! , the text, tags, menu options and activities are shown in spanish . (The Services module wasn´t translated to spanish) In the same way I created a groups.php translation file but I´m having issues whit this one, Some actions, and form tags and texts aren´t being translated to spanish altought the sentences are in my translation file, the same situation with
  11. We are looking for an upgraded translation...from what we have created ourselves. Please post your translation to this forum and we will includ it in the next release. -john
×
×
  • Create New...