(I updated my post to have the list of items from the sticky post. Sorry I missed that the first time around...)
- X2EngineCRM Version - 4.1.1
- Module the Bug is Located In (Contacts, Actions, etc.) - UPDATE
- Copy/Paste of the PHP Error (if there is one) - BELOW
- HTML Error Code (if there is one)- BELOW
- A Brief Description of what you were doing when the bug occurred (bonus points if the bug is reproducible - I attempted an update (to 4.1.3) this morning and recieved this error
- A list of files that you have modified (if any) - NONE
- Your PHP version - 5.3.18
I attempted an update (to 4.1.3) this morning and recieved this error:
Error Code: 500
Error Message: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'createDate' in 'field list'
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
X2Engine Version: 4.1.1
PHP Version: 5.3.18
I am unable to submit the error report because the page has lost all of its styling and when I click any of the links it just links me to index.php/admin/updater?scenario=update# and takes me to the top of the page. I took (and attached) a screenshot of what the page looks like. (appears as if it has lost it's CSS)
I am in the process of restoring the files from my daily backups, so no data should be lost.
Thanks in advance for your help!
UPDATE - I am back up and running after the restore, but still on the old version (4.1.1)