Jump to content


X2Peter

Member Since 30 May 2017
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 04:38 PM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Failed - New Google Email Account

Yesterday, 03:57 PM

The IMAP/SMTP settings are configured when creating your email credentials within the 'Manage Apps' section. The app itself uses PHPMailer (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer)  in order to send out the emails and uses the credentials you supply directly. Depending on your OS/platform, you shouldn't need to install any php mail module as PHPMailer will either use the sendmail binary (if it's found on your system otherwise it will use Postfix, QMail etc.) or it's own mail functions. Postfix is only necessary is sendmail isn't available and you are sending via the 'System Default' emailing method.

 

Regarding the ability to verify credentials, did you save the credentials then try to send email via those credentials? I have run into an instance where the button was not working properly but that bug should have been fixed in version 6.9.

 

To receive incoming email AKA to use the app as a mail client, you must have credentials set for an IMAP server as the app uses IMAP to retrieve email. If you are looking to record incoming email messages with their respective contacts, please refer to the 'Email Dropbox' configuration documentation found here: http://wiki.x2crm.co...eceiving_Emails

 

Please feel free to bump this thread with further questions regarding email.


In Topic: Failed - New Google Email Account

Yesterday, 01:10 PM

Hello sj136,

 

Do you by any chance use mutli-factor authentication to login to your email service provider?


In Topic: Send Emails Stopped working after 6.9.1 upgrade

13 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

Hello mgiammarco,

 

Are you using your own SMTP server or an email service provider?


In Topic: CSFR Token Error raising its head again

13 November 2018 - 04:08 PM

I believe we have resolved the issue. From what we could replicate, it appears that the request which was coming in from the web lead form requested a different path than what the CSRF filter was trying to match. I have attached a new version of the X2HttpRequest.php to this post. Please backup your current version then replace. Also please test the web leads immediately afterwards.

 

 

 

Let me know if you still run into the CSRF issues.


In Topic: Workflow Process Stop features

13 November 2018 - 10:13 AM

Hello Eugene,

 

This is actually a frontend issue and the 'notes' area is covering up the required dropdowns. We have fixed this in development and it should be in the next feature release along with expanded reporting on processes.