#1 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Здравствуйте!

А кто-нибудь создавал нормальный русский перевод для x2crm? Тем переводом что идет в наборе пользоваться, мягко говоря, невозможно! Сам, конечно, начал потихоньку ковырять - но вопросов стало больше чем ответов...

Hello!
Has anyone created a normal Russian translation for x2crm?

#2 X2Jake

X2Jake

X2 Engineer

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

As far as I'm aware we haven't received any submissions for Russian. We know the translations aren't particularly great, as we use Google to do our best but really rely on the community to improve them.

There is a translation manager available on the admin tab where you can edit translations yourself and save the files. Russian (and all the of the non-Latin alphabet languages) are the ones I'm most concerned about because we've got no idea how close to correct they are, and we can't easily correct capitalization issues.

Jake

Jake Houser

Software Engineer at X2Engine

jake@x2engine.com

#3 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:37 PM

By the way, the translation manager in the system is not working properly. After saving the file cuts, this has to translate files via ftp connection

#4 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

Began to create a normal translation, faced with a problem: Not all fields and dialogs can be found in the /protected/messages/ru 

There are ways to transfer files?

Люди, РУССКИЕ! помогите создать нормальный перевод, сам все не успеваю!

#5 Guest_X2Matthew_*

Guest_X2Matthew_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

Firstly, we found the flaw in the translation manager causing the translations to get cut off. PHP limits the number of rows that can be uploaded. The latest release should contain a fix for this, if not then you can manually edit your php.ini file and add the line

max_input_vars = 5000

If there are messages on the page that you can't find in the translation files, they may not have entries in the template. It's also possible there is no code in the actual page templates to get a translation, in which case you could manually add them. We're always adding new features to the software so we sometimes miss a few. If you do make any changes, feel free to share the files here and we'll update them in the base code. Also, remember to use the customization framework if you edit any files, otherwise your changes will be lost when you do an automatic update.

#6 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

well, what about php - i can't edit php.ini, only .htaccess files... And i use last release of X2CRM...
About a translate files - it's still in progress, when i'll be near to end - i'll send it to you complete....
i can send it now, to compare and add some values in files, by the way on this link -index.php/site/createRecords?ret=contacts  translation does not work at all (all the inscriptions in English)
I just tried to add values ​​to the array - the result is not received, can I do something wrong?

#7 Guest_X2Matthew_*

Guest_X2Matthew_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

The new version (to be released in about an hour) has a fix for this, it manually sets the value you would set in php.ini. Your server may not let the app change this value, so it may not work still. Unfortunately that value needs to be very high for the translation manager to work (we may change how it works someday but it will be a while). If you're manually editing the translation files, it should work as long as the app actually tries to translate the message. There are still some places where it doesn't, and you would have to edit each PHP file to fix these. We will scan through the app and find any missing translations soon, but not for this release.

#8 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

In fact, it is no longer needed - I get by fine with manual editing via FTP!
One question remains unresolved:
How to track which file must be added to the dialogue, if it is not? Sometimes I have to add in several different files will not appear until the translation.
In an attachment, a preliminary version of transfer (requires a lot of improvements)
I do not understand the value of "Quotes"
Attached File  ru.zip   57.09KB   4 downloads

#9 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:37 AM

Why i can see only my topic in this forum?

#10 Guest_x2demitri_*

Guest_x2demitri_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

Strange. It shows 3 topics from the parent form view. Thanks for pointing that out.

#11 X2Jake

X2Jake

X2 Engineer

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:23 AM

I'm going through the forums this morning now that I'm back, and I'll to try to figure out what's up with this once I get to all the posts today.

Jake Houser

jake@x2engine.com

#12 X2Jake

X2Jake

X2 Engineer

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:56 AM

Looks like Russian (and 3 other forums) had settings that were not consistent with the rest of the forums, I've fixed the permissions here and am in the process of fixing the other 3. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Jake

Jake Houser

jake@x2engine.com

#13 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

Thanks Jake! Now we can cooperate to make an excellent translation of X2CRM!

#14 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Some updates!

Attached Files

#15 X2Jake

X2Jake

X2 Engineer

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:14 AM

Excellent! Thank you for the contribution. I've added the language pack to our codebase and it will be included in the next release. We're very appreciative for the help on this, the community has been invaluable in the process of improving the translation files and we hope to make it as easy as possible to keep things up to date in the future.

Jake

Jake Houser

jake@x2engine.com

#16 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Unfortunately a shortage of time to complete the translate in full, but I try to update the language files and I will upload them.

#17 X2Jake

X2Jake

X2 Engineer

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

Haha, if anyone knows how lengthy of a process the translations are it's me; I completely understand. Any contributions you make are really appreciated, don't worry about not having the time to get all of them. 

Thanks again for the contributions.

Jake

Jake Houser

jake@x2engine.com

#18 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

more translation bug fixes

Attached Files

#19 X2Jake

X2Jake

X2 Engineer

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

Thanks again! I'll add this to our codebase for our next release.

Jake

Jake Houser

jake@x2engine.com

#20 frontera

frontera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

I'm working on the translation for every day. Simply - please leaving a message before release, and I will upload a translation...  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users