X2Community Forums

I have a issue that I will need to solve either via customizing core code, new module, or someone's brilliant suggestion :)

I am building out a custom fork/version of this for a real estate project and here is the initial problem thus far.

We want to add agents in as "users" so that they can have roles/groups permissions etc.  BUT - the default create user fields are not even close to the number of additional fields needed for this project to work. We're also doing some custom 3rd party api's as well - so we'll need ability to add/edit custom fields/options as we go.

Is it possible to accomplish this with some workaround that I missed somewhere? - or - is this going to be my first custom code modification?

Hi Chad,
If you want to add more fields to users you will have to do direct sql inserts to x2_fields and modify the x2_users table.
Another solution would be to make a new module and link each user to a record and add the additional fields to this other record type.
-Jack

• Like 1