X2Community Forums

Installation issues | CHttpRequest.php | session.save_path | YiiBase.php

Hello! 

I've checked the requirement and i am getting the below; even thought the temp file is write at the root level! not sure why i am getting the below error.

Usage of the system temporary directory, according to "sys_get_temp_dir", is either unknown or not permitted. Google integration will not work.

ssh2 extension: required but missing. The FileUtil class needs the SSH2 extension to use SSH as a file operation method.

The path defined in session.save_path () is not writable.

Also, i went ahead and ran the installation to get the following errors as-well

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /framework/web/CHttpRequest.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at //framework/web/CHttpRequest.php:130) in /framework/base/CErrorHandler.php on line 293

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'X2UrlManager' not found in /framework/YiiBase.php:217 Stack trace: #0 /framework/base/CModule.php(393): YiiBase::createComponent() #1 /framework/base/CApplication.php(531): CModule->getComponent() #2 /protected/components/X2WebApplication.php(75): CApplication->getUrlManager() #3 /framework/web/CWebApplication.php(276): X2WebApplication->createController() #4 /framework/base/CErrorHandler.php(368): CWebApplication->runController() #5 /framework/base/CErrorHandler.php(296): CErrorHandler->renderError() #6 /framework/base/CErrorHandler.php(133): CErrorHandler->handleError() #7 /framework/base/CApplication.php(834): CErrorHandler->handle() #8 /framework/web/CHttpRequest.php(1 in /framework/YiiBase.php on line 217

• darkmetal changed the title to Installation issues | CHttpRequest.php | session.save_path | YiiBase.php
  • 3 weeks later...

I got exactly the same Fatal error.  I attempted to install X2CRM on a local Laragon (AMP) server, on Windows 10.

The requirements.php script also didn't find any fatal issues, and the installation was reported as successful.

Then, when trying to access the local site, I got the exact same fatal error.

I found some other threads on this forum, where it was advised that the  /protected/runtime directory must have the Writing permission for the user, and that the 'assets' directory must be present, and also with the Writing permission.

I changed the permissions on all of these, as well as on the  'framework' folder - but none of this made any difference.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

As is often the case (at least with me), all it takes to solve a problem - is to walk away from it.

I.e. : go for a walk  :-)

The problem is the PHP version. I was running the latest version 7.4 on my local server. Lowering it to the highest 7.3 version ( 7.3.28 ) - did the trick.

I would then conclude that this is not an issue with permissions, but with the fact that PHP version 7.4 completely deprecated some functions from version 7.1 and even 7.2, that are obviously still used in the current open source version of  X2CRM ( 7.1 ).

Hope this helps.

TM10