X2Community Forums

I have 3 sites. I would like to add the contact form of X2CRM to all 3 sites. I attempted this and I am getting an error.

I did look at the documentation per the alias domain and editing the cname records of the domain. Is this this correct method or is that a "how to" in order to make this work?

2021-03-19 06_40_58-Contact _ Praise The Sun.jpg

Hi bigbankclub,
This is an issue that shows up if you use the same web browser that you login into x2 with to view the webforms. Try viewing the other webpages with a different browser or incognito mode.
-Jack

Thank you for the suggestion. I did this. And the same issue.

My test is done with 1 domain with the X2CRM installed and the another domain with the webform placed on the page.

Tested it with mobile phone, same issue - using Safari on iPhone. Tested this with Firefox on desktop, logged out of all systems, cleared cache and works 100%. Tested then on chrome failed, tried another machine on Chrome, same - failed. 

I dug deeper into the community form. And located: http://community.x2crm.com/topic/3732-csfr-token-error-raising-its-head-again/

I then found the path of the suggested file to replace: x2\protected\components  -- file X2HttpRequest.php per the above mentioned post.

Problem solved 100%. Tested on devices and works like a charm.

I will now reference the above post + your suggested comments in my knowledge-base. 

Thank you very much, I'm #solved now.