X2Community Forums

Getting 500 error on saving docs.

Here is the output - Any insight would be appreciated as I have even done multiple re-installs using php7.0 up to php7.3 to test to see if it was just this install.

It looks like the application ran into an unexpected error.

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to do our best to fix this issue. If you would like to make a post on our forums we can actively interact with you in getting this resolved. If not, simply sending the error report helps us immensely and will only improve the quality of the software. Thanks!
Send Error Report
Here's a quick list of what will be included in the report:

Error Code: 500
Error Message: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'flhomesa_crm.x2_info_docs' doesn't exist
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
CDbException in /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(543)
#0 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(396): CDbCommand->queryInternal('fetchAll', Array, Array)
#1 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/protected/modules/docs/models/Docs.php(118): CDbCommand->queryAll()
#2 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/protected/modules/docs/models/Docs.php(109): Docs->infoDocCheck()
#3 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1132): Docs->afterSave()
#4 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/protected/models/X2Model.php(904): CActiveRecord->update(NULL)
#5 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/protected/modules/docs/controllers/DocsController.php(369): X2Model->save()
#6 [internal function]: DocsController->actionUpdate('53')
#7 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(DocsController), Array)
#8 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(DocsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#9 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#10 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(134): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#11 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/protected/controllers/x2base.php(586): CFilterChain->run()
#12 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): x2base->filterSetPortlets(Object(CFilterChain))
#13 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#14 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#15 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#16 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#17 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#18 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#19 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#20 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('update')
#21 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/protected/components/X2WebApplication.php(65): CWebApplication->runController('docs/docs/updat...')
#22 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): X2WebApplication->processRequest()
#23 /home/flhomesandcondos/public_html/crm/index.php(67): CApplication->run()
#24 {main}
X2Engine Version: 8.0
PHP Version: 7.1.33

• 1 month later...

Hi, had the same with the 500 Error, so followed the instructions as above, and now cannot access the editor and previous Email Template that was created, now shows nothing. Have reverted code back to original, however this not seem to have fixed the problem.

Can someone tell me where I can access this file - protected/modules/docs/models/Docs.php, and update.

This will hopefully fix current issue, although I doubt it will rectify the Error 500 issue.

Any assistance, guidance greatly appreciated

Jack,

Thanks for that, appreciate the response, however I think I must not have explained myself properly. Was actually looking for the update file to upload and overwrite to see whether that would fix the issue. It didn't, so i went ahead and did a completely new install of X2CRM. Now on version 8 and issues still remain. Getting 500 Error on save docs, although docs are actually saved. Also getting 500 error on calendar creation and viewing, although have access to all calendar attributes via another user login, not system admin.

Comment out  line (109) Docs->infoDocCheck() in protected/modules/docs/models/Docs.php that should fix the issue, we will patch it in the next update.

How do you comment out a line?