Jump to content


Photo

Search Error

search error

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TechnoDino

TechnoDino

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 27 October 2020 - 11:07 AM

Version 7.1 (Community Edition; hosted by my ISP).  Query database  (using the search box) for a record known to be in my database.  Received a Error 500.

 

In found & deleted (using Manage Fields function) the c_CompatWebsite column referenced in the error message. I ran the query after deleting the column; same error.

Exit database & login; run query & receive the error again

 

Attached Image is screen shot showing Stack Trace.

 

Looking for some help to solve this problem.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

John

Attached Files


:)Thanks :)

 

John

 


#2 jack

jack

    Admin

  • Administrators
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 08:09 AM

Hi John,
Can you try clearing the protected/runtime/cache/ of all the .bin files.
-Jack



#3 TechnoDino

TechnoDino

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 01 November 2020 - 12:33 PM

Jack:  I did as you recommended and deleted the .bin files. I "found" a folder labeled "cache2" and deleted a .bin file from that folder.  Same result a 500 error.  Screen capture attached.

 

 


:)Thanks :)

 

John

 


#4 TechnoDino

TechnoDino

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 01 November 2020 - 12:35 PM

Here is screen capture for most recent error. Forgot to attach to previous post. 

Attached Files


:)Thanks :)

 

John

 


#5 TechnoDino

TechnoDino

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 05 November 2020 - 05:37 PM

Seems there is a SQL query in my X2 instance that contains "c_CompatWebsite"i in the WHERE clause.

 

Is it possible to find this query and fix it or delete? Which is preferred?

 

I have been using phpMyAmin to try to find the query with no luck.


:)Thanks :)

 

John

 


#6 jack

jack

    Admin

  • Administrators
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 08:58 AM

Hi John,
The search sql is made in "protected/controllers/SearchController.php" in the "actionSearch()" function, it uses the fields in the sql table. If you remove the entree in the x2_fields table for "c_CompatWebsite" that should take out the root of your issue.
-Jack 



#7 TechnoDino

TechnoDino

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 10 November 2020 - 06:58 PM

Jack:  Thanks. Problem solved. :D :D :D


:)Thanks :)

 

John

 





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users