#1 Charl Beetge

Charl Beetge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCenturion, Gauteng, South Africa

Posted 10 September 2020 - 06:56 AM

Hi

I simply cannot get the Top Menu Bar Logo or the Login Screen Logo to show my company logo. If I reset the logo's I get the X2 logo, and then upload the company logo's as I've always done, and it used to work, but for some reason, it no longer shows the company logos.

I see the image placeholder icon and the site name at the top left and on the login screen also only the image place holder.

I was getting an "Error 400 CSRF Token" error on my websites embedded form, I created the cname record as suggested and updated the settings in "Public Info Settings", now my embedded forms on the website work fine but the logos not.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you

Charl

#2 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 September 2020 - 05:39 AM

Hi Charl,

on the admin-page "PublicInfo Admin" .../index.php/admin/publicInfo the "External / Public Base URL" must be set / same as your´s (normally).

This will be the web root URL to use for generating URLs to public-facing resources, i.e. email tracking images, the web tracker, targeted content etc.

If you want to track contacts on a website with a domain that is different from the domain on which X2 is hosted, you'll have to set this to your website domain alias (see below for information on setting up a domain alias). You also should use this if the CRM is behind a firewall and you access X2Engine using a different URL than one would use to access it from the internet (i.e. a host name / IP address on a private subnet or VPN).

Regards!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: logo, csrf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users