#1 Walter

Walter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMiddle East

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:46 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm running quite uncomplicated procedure of Quote's verification, fields calculation and status updates, where in case if all required attribute requirements are met the quote has to close automatically and create a record in another custom module in my case: Quote (Status: closed) -> Create "Payment" in a custom module.

However when I add the Create record step in the end of the flow AND specify the module where to create a new record - all attributes and everything in previous steps disappear, any attribute that have been under Condition Check and attributes how the system must do Record Updates become completely empty, except Create Notification and the initial (First) attributes check in the very beginning. (see attached) Important is that this does not happen if I don't change the type of record to create which by default comes as Accounts, only if I change the module where to create a new record.

In fact I have obviously other Workflows running upon the record updates (even for quotes) where a new records in other custom modules are being created if the requirements are met.

Does anyone have any recommendation or advise how to avoid disappearance of all attributes in a previous steps?

Attached File  Capture932498356.PNG   89.36KB   0 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: workflow, workflows, FlowDesigner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users