I've installed X2CRM open source version several times; on a couple of different ubuntu servers (repurposed towers), on an Amazon EC2 instance and am so close to getting it to run on a laptop that's getting repurposed to be a CRM server for 2-3 people, temporarily. (it should have enough horsepower. top is in the 5% range)
Previous installations took about an hour or two. No big deal. I followed the instructions at https://www.rosehost...untu-16-04-vps/ and worked like a charm.
This time, however, it's been a nightmare. Mysql missing modules, mariadb start/fails. plenty more.
Here's the last issue - the last step in installation gives me the following errors. after getting though (screen captures attached)
- Completed: set up core database structure
- Completed: set up role-based access control (RBAC) permissions system
- Completed: insert time zone data
- Completed: install modules
- Completed: apply configuration
- Could not insert sample data. SQL statement "INSERT INTO `x2_trigger_logs` (`id`, `flowId`, `tr..." from /var/www/html/x2crm/protected/data/dummy_data.sql failed; 23000,1452,Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`x2crm`.`x2_trigger_logs`, CONSTRAINT `x2_trigger_logs_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`flowId`) REFERENCES `x2_flows` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)
There were errors mentioned at the top of the screen (mysqldump, mysql, openssl and mcrypt libraries) as being not installed, but they are Weird huh?
Check out the two files (only way i could get a decent screen capture).
Any ideas what i may be doing wrong?