X2Community Forums

Constant Error 500

Hi guys,

I am constantly getting this error when loggin in:

Error Code: 500
Error Message: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'elm9195d06e0vuqsliq8trpbs7' for key 'PRIMARY'
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
X2Engine Version: 7.1
PHP Version: 5.6.25

Anyone else have it. or maybe a existing solution. I searched but couldn't find anything.

Can you upload the rest of the stack trace?

Also that seems like a x2_sessions issue, I would delete the records on "x2_sessions" table and the "x2_sessions_token" table. And clear your X2 cookies for good measure. 

• Like 1

Hi Jack, 

I will upload the stack trace when it happens again. Doesn't always do. While I await another incident, can it be due to me logging into various X2 instances on one machine?

• 7 months later...

Hello,  I get a similar issue when creating or editing a template email.  Any help would be appreciated.

Error Code: 500
Error Message: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'x2engine.x2_info_docs' doesn't exist
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]

CDbException in /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(543)
#0 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(396): CDbCommand->queryInternal('fetchAll', Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/x2engine/protected/modules/docs/models/Docs.php(118): CDbCommand->queryAll()
#2 /var/www/html/x2engine/protected/modules/docs/models/Docs.php(109): Docs->infoDocCheck()
#3 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1132): Docs->afterSave()
#4 /var/www/html/x2engine/protected/models/X2Model.php(904): CActiveRecord->update(NULL)
#5 /var/www/html/x2engine/protected/modules/docs/controllers/DocsController.php(369): X2Model->save()
#6 [internal function]: DocsController->actionUpdate('63')
#7 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(DocsController), Array)
#8 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(DocsController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#9 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#10 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(134): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#11 /var/www/html/x2engine/protected/controllers/x2base.php(586): CFilterChain->run()
#12 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): x2base->filterSetPortlets(Object(CFilterChain))
#13 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#14 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#15 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#16 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#17 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#18 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#19 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#20 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('update')
#21 /var/www/html/x2engine/protected/components/X2WebApplication.php(65): CWebApplication->runController('docs/docs/updat...')
#22 /var/www/html/x2engine/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): X2WebApplication->processRequest()
#23 /var/www/html/x2engine/index.php(67): CApplication->run()
#24 {main}

X2Engine Version: 8.0
PHP Version: 5.6.40

• 3 weeks later...

Hello X2Clifton,

Sorry for the slow reply.  I had forgotten about this particular issue until it just happened again and in searching the forum landed on my own question.  I just went to /x2engine/protected/modules/docs/models and that line does not exist in the Docs.php file.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Clifton,

my bug on this originates from just logging into X2 and the dashboard then gives the error so I am not sure if its the same solution as Marks. His error was specific to the Doc module which you could help with.

Here is my topic (at the top of this thread) http://community.x2crm.com/topic/3833-constant-error-500/?p=15676

Any chance you have a solution for mine?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I apologize if I confused this issue, because I agree it looks like my issue was different than Eugene's.  But now I believe that I am having the same issue.  I cleared the sessions and sessions_token tables and I am still getting the error.  Here is the trace.

Error Code: 500

Error Message: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'jepu7auus6grfbk09il6aq6rd7' for key 'PRIMARY'

Stack Trace:  [click to toggle display]

CDbException in /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(358)

#0 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1083): CDbCommand->execute()

#1 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(811): CActiveRecord->insert(NULL)

#2 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/protected/components/behaviors/CommonSiteControllerBehavior.php(232): CActiveRecord->save()

#3 [internal function]: CommonSiteControllerBehavior->login(Object(LoginForm))

#4 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/base/CComponent.php(261): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#5 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/protected/controllers/SiteController.php(1656): CComponent->__call('login', Array)

#6 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/protected/controllers/SiteController.php(1656): SiteController->login(Object(LoginForm))

#7 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(49): SiteController->actionLogin()

#8 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)

#9 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(134): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))

#10 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()

#11 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/CController.php(1148): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#12 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): CController->filterAccessControl(Object(CFilterChain))

#13 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#14 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/protected/controllers/x2base.php(586): CFilterChain->run()

#15 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): x2base->filterSetPortlets(Object(CFilterChain))

#16 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#17 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/protected/controllers/x2base.php(586): CFilterChain->run()

#18 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): x2base->filterSetPortlets(Object(CFilterChain))

#19 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#20 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()

#21 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#22 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()

#23 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(131): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#24 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()

#25 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)

#26 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('login')

#27 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/protected/components/X2WebApplication.php(66): CWebApplication->runController('site/login')

#28 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): X2WebApplication->processRequest()

#29 /var/www/html/X2CRM-master/x2engine/index.php(68): CApplication->run()

#30 {main}

X2Engine Version:  8.0

PHP Version:  5.6.40

Thanks,

Mark

• 7 months later...