4 replies to this topic

#1 JacobD

JacobD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:39 AM

Hello,

I am looking for the X2CRM download for anything higher than version 6.9. Last time I checked the sourceforge, that was the latest I could download. Also, github looks like it is only up to 6.9 despite the read me being updated to 7.1.

Does anyone know where I can download it?

#2 Attila

Attila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg, South Africa

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:47 PM

Hi Jacob 

The only way to is to install 6.9 or 6.3 then upgrade to 7.1 its pretty straight forward. 

Please note that some folks have had some frame display issues with  6.9, Which I had as well

Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams & take risks. Life is happening NOW !

#3 JacobD

JacobD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 01:45 PM

Hi Jacob 

The only way to is to install 6.9 or 6.3 then upgrade to 7.1 its pretty straight forward. 

Please note that some folks have had some frame display issues with  6.9, Which I had as well

Pretty straight forward except the lack of compatibility with php7+ which is what I was prepared to run.

#4 Attila

Attila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg, South Africa

Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:34 PM

Take the trouble to read up on X2crm ver 7.1 and support for PHP 7+  before making incorrect  statements -   

Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams & take risks. Life is happening NOW !

#5 JacobD

JacobD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:13 PM

Take the trouble to read up on X2crm ver 7.1 and support for PHP 7+  before making incorrect  statements -   

I'm not sure why you are being so hostile. X2 Version 7.1 supports PHP7+ which is great! But you told me the only way to get X2 Version 7.1 is to run 6.9 or 6.3 and update to 7.1.

That means I need to downgrade php to something less than php7 in order to update it. This is frustrating since my build of freeBSD makes this difficult to do. I was just hoping for a link to download X2 ver7.1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users