#1 Success

Success

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:02 AM

Guys,

Zapier Support is almost non-existent for X2, in a day and age where EVERY CRM I can think of is able to integrate to other apps to send data and trigger external processes via Zapier.

It seems I saw something recently which might have been a change in management?  If so, they might be interested in knowing this Achilles Heel is killing X2.

Honestly, we have actually decided to retire X2 over the topic, but after seeing there was hint of new management who might rectify this problem, I thought I would give it one more time.

I love X2 and was even a self-hosted pro paying customer before that model was expired, so I don't mind supporting X2.  However, without better Zapier integration I can't currently grow our hungry maturing start-up because the heart of my system; the CRM is a black data hole.

move in the future and we are already looking for another solution.

Probably Bitrix24.

Hoping someone is finally listening...  Thanks

Success

#2 X2Peter

X2Peter

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:53 PM

Hello Success,

We have a Zapier integration in the works, as of now it can only do basic operations (create contacts, accounts, leads etc). Are there any features in particular you would like the integration to implement?

#3 Success

Success

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 09:44 AM

WOOOOOOWWWW!!!!   That is wonderful...

I've have used the current BETA Zapier integration and it is VERY limiting...  We have been doing webhooks which are quite a PITA...

I think a Workflow Trigger would be great...  Also the obvious add contact, account, etc.

#4 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:16 AM

Hi Peter

If you´ve any preview/beta/testing version we´d love to support you and your team.

Regards!

#5 X2Peter

X2Peter

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:42 PM

The integration is still a WIP but you can start using it by going to this link: https://zapier.com/d...e0c6e13c80b9da/

Our goal is to convert all of our workflow triggers to Zapier triggers and to convert most native actions to Zapier actions. Please feel free to update this thread with any questions/comments regarding the Zapier integration.

#6 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:02 AM

Thanks, Peter.

#7 Success

Success

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:04 AM

Peter,

I'll start testing,

Thanks for the update

#8 Success

Success

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:30 PM

Gentleman, I wanted to report back with the recent surge in activity we have seen with X2, I'm proud to announce we are closing ticket #3402 for Migrating away from X2 :)

Our Team is re-committed to X2!

Thanks for your hard work!

ZF3sH7.jpg

#9 Success

Success

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 01:29 PM

Peter,

I was trying to do some new zapier integration and when tried to setup the Zapier API I get the following error!

Any ideas where to start?

zSVYNH.jpg

#10 X2Peter

X2Peter

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:01 AM

It sounds like there may be an authentication error. This can be due to a few reasons. Are you using the base64 encoded of {username:APIKey}? If so then the issue may be related to your hosting. If you are on a shared web host then you may need to add/modify your .htaccess file with the following contents:

# Allows PHP to moderate HTTP Basic authorization in CGI/FCGI so that the REST
# API's authentication method can work in shared hosting environments
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

Let me know if this does not work for you so that we may continue troubleshooting.

#11 Success

Success

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:34 PM

Hey guys, I hit another problem with creating a contact and only showing 4 fields to be populated, howerver upon submitting test data you see what appear to be all the other contact fields but null.

I stared a new thread, but wanted to update you guys here as well...

Any help would be appreciated...

http://community.x2c...-populate-more/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users