4 replies to this topic

#1 bbs2009

bbs2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:48 AM

Greetings.

First of all I want to thank you for the great product - x2crm.

The functionality and capabilities of x2crm allow you to do a lot in the area of ​​customer accounting, email marketing, sms, voip, generating various statistics.

But today, every month, gradually, communication with our customers goes to instant messengers, such as facebook messenger, telegram, viber, watsapp. The openness of messages in messengers is much higher than in email.

We have a great need to add new channels of communication with customers - instant messengers in h2crm. So that having huge opportunities of x2crm it was possible to form messages with parameters as in the email, so that you could send out these messages, as well as adjust the flow in x2flow. In addition, you need to be able to create subscription forms for instant messengers like the way it works in email.

If you need some additional information, I can show the finished product of competitors in which it all works.

Regards, Bogdan

I apologize for my English - this is not my native language.

#2 Segurarse

Segurarse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:08 AM

Hi, AFAIK WhatsApp doesn't provide APIs yet.
I'd like to see how those competitors can make it, if you don't mind.
Regards
Daniel

#3 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:33 AM

WhatsApp API: https://developers.f.../docs/whatsapp 

#4 bbs2009

bbs2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:44 AM

Hi, AFAIK WhatsApp doesn't provide APIs yet.
I'd like to see how those competitors can make it, if you don't mind.
Regards
Daniel

Yes, you are right, there are no official api bots

But 

There are many third-party services that provide access through api to vatsapp, and they work. 

as for finished services - I only know 1 - this is leeloo. ai

They have no integration with watsapp. But they have everything implemented the rest. I am sure that while there are few such services (like leeloo) - if this is implemented in x2crm - this will be a significant advantage for other crm systems, besides, it will provide modern communication channels with customers.

#5 bbs2009

bbs2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:52 AM

Of course, if you use the current x2crm features, you can create a custom module separately through the admin panel, then through the workflow, when adding a record, call the messengers API, but this will be inconvenient to manage. Also it would be nice to see in the client's card all the correspondence separately for each messenger (separate tab)

Of course, if you use the current x2crm features, you can create a custom module separately through the admin panel, then through the workflow, when adding a record, call the messengers API, but this will be inconvenient to manage. Also it would be nice to see in the client's card all the correspondence separately for each messenger (separate tab)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users