• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rordallas

rordallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:14 AM

With 7.1 update I can no longer send emails.  Error is Invalid address: (addAnAddress Reply-To):

For whatever reason application is no longer grabbing proper info for 'Send As:' .  It is not inserting a reply-to email address.

It lists x2_credentials name field, then : "" <>, or in my specific case 'Hope Essential : <>'

I reverted back to 7.0 and could send OK.

[SOLVED]

For whatever reason, I had to edit/re-enter my email accounts in the Manage Apps area.

#2 Attila

Attila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg, South Africa

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:49 PM

I Noticed the same thing on my Dev Server 

Failed to open IMAP connection. Please check your email configuration and ensure that your email credentials are valid. The error given was:
  • IMAP protocol error: Client aborted AUTHENTICATE command. i4mb3824095wrx
  • IMAP Authentication cancelled
  • IMAP protocol error: Client aborted AUTHENTICATE command. u1mb3882101wrr
  • IMAP protocol error: Client aborted AUTHENTICATE command. e4mb4112728wrr

-Configure your personal email inbox-

Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams & take risks. Life is happening NOW !

#3 X2Peter

X2Peter

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:06 PM

Hello Rordallas,

In the 7.1 update we updated the encryption utilities to use the openssl library purely over mcrypt as mcrypt is being deprecated in PHP 7.1 and completely removed in PHP 7.2. Unfortunately this means that the previous encryption keys that were generated with mcrypt can no longer be used and therefore the app must generate new keys. Your email credentials (along with other credentials such as Google Integration) must be re-entered so that the newly generated keys can encrypt them. Once the new credentials are added, everything should work as normal.

#4 Attila

Attila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg, South Africa

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

I seem to have missed this in the Read.me / change log .......  a pre-heads-up saves bundles of wasted time  Peter 

Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams & take risks. Life is happening NOW !

#5 rordallas

rordallas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:35 AM

Hello Rordallas,

In the 7.1 update we updated the encryption utilities to use the openssl library purely over mcrypt as mcrypt is being deprecated in PHP 7.1 and completely removed in PHP 7.2. Unfortunately this means that the previous encryption keys that were generated with mcrypt can no longer be used and therefore the app must generate new keys. Your email credentials (along with other credentials such as Google Integration) must be re-entered so that the newly generated keys can encrypt them. Once the new credentials are added, everything should work as normal.

Thank you for the update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users