• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sj136

sj136

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:51 AM

I am new to X2CRM 6.9 and trying to learn some of the functionality especially as it relates to Opportunities. I am Not an expert in SQL.

I have set up Sales Stages for my Opportunities. I see the Expected Close date and Create Date for an Opportunity, but I do not see a field for Closed Date or where it keeps track of the date when a sales stage is changed. 

I would like to be able to create some reports/charts that will show the Accounts  in the various Sales Stages by the date they were moved to a specific stage instead of by the expected close date. Where and how is this data kept?

I also want to be able to create charts showing in what sales stage Opportunities were in when they were change to Closed Won or Closed Lost and am not seeing where in the database I would be able to get this information or if I have to set up something different to be able to get this information.

I am working with some consultants to try and create  charts and reports using both exported CSV data into Excel and using Jasper Server and Jasper Studio, but we are not sure where in the database this data would be or if we need to set up some additional fields in X2CRM so we can better track this information.

Also, when we look in the database at the dates we do not understand what kind of format they are in. They do not appear in regular date and time format. When I do an Export of all data, the dates are in this strange format. If I export just the Opportunities module data it puts the dates in normal date format. What makes this difference?

#2 jack

jack

Newbie Member

• Moderators
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:04 AM

Hi sj136,

For the data about when a sales stage is changed it is saved in the x2_actions table, and for getting data at time of a change of a stage, you could use the x2_changelog and figure out what your data was like at that desired time. The time format we use is epoch time. We are also working on reports for sales stages and process, and it will be in a future enterprise release. 

-Jack

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Opportunity, Close Date, Sales Stages, Dates Format, Jasper Reports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users