PublishItNow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:42 PM

Hey Guys,

Two bugs for you to investigate:

1. Sometimes, when you load the email module, and select a checkbox, the icons don't appear to delete move or more.
  2. When you perform an action such as delete in the Email widget, it doesn't refresh and the message: failure appears in the place of the whole widget. The page then needs to be manually refreshed and is functioning properly. This is a consistent bug and happens across all my modules.
  3. Sometimes there will be a new email, the system can see there's a new email, but takes forever for it to make it into the list (~30 minutes). Context: I added a bit of code which displays number of unread email in the tabs, so I can tell the system knows there's a new email. It just takes forever to get into the box (please let me know if you'd like the code in order to incorporate into the code base, it's a nifty little feature).

Looking forward to fixes :D

Warmest regards,

Andrew

#2 X2Peter

X2Peter

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 01:34 PM

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently designing a new UI for the email inbox so we will incorporate these bugfixes into the email UI release. We are planning on releasing the changes early next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users