2 replies to this topic

#1 Rustyhamster

Rustyhamster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 05:02 AM

Hi Guys

I have been through the forums looking for the answers to my questions and can't seem to find them so will post them here.

1. I was wondering is it possible to say if on the leads module I add a custom field called "case type" with a dropdown value of (WOM, SB, CBH) if i selected CBH then a set of fields defined only for CBH case types will appear. The reason I'm asking is that for each case type we ask different questions.
  2. Can I transfer information from the leads module to another module if so how does this work?

Thanks

Russell

#2 PublishItNow

PublishItNow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:51 PM

Hi Russel,

1. This isn't possible to my knowledge in the current system. You'd either need to program this functionality in manually, or more practically, setup the form with collapsible rows for each option in the form builder. The user would then collapse the rows not needed to focus only on the questions needed.

2. Probably the way to automate that is creating an X2Flow

Hope this helps.

Regards

Andrew

#3 Rustyhamster

Rustyhamster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 12:37 AM

Hi Andrew

Thanks for responding. 

1. So essentially create a form with all the questions for all case types and place each case type questions in their own section that is capable, this seems like the easiest way of doing this. If I were to go down the route of programming this logic into the leads module is this written in PHP?

2. Thanks, I was hoping for an easier method as our lead form would be capturing around 70 fields of which around 40 need to be taken over to the opportunity and other custom modules.

Much Appreciated 

Russell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users