I got the requirement error while installing the latest version of crm.
- The requirements check script could not determine if local files have correct ownership because the "posix" extension is not available.
- The "mysqldump" and "mysql" command line utilities are unavailable on this system. X2Engine will not be able to automatically make a backup of its database during software updates, or automatically restore its database in the event of a failed update.
- The "openssl" and "mcrypt" libraries are not available. If any application credentials (i.e. email account passwords) are entered into X2Engine, they will be stored in the database in plain text (without any encryption whatsoever). Thus, if the database is ever compromised, those passwords will be readable by unauthorized parties.
- imap extension: required but missing. The email manager module requires the IMAP extension to function.
- ssh2 extension: required but missing. The FileUtil class needs the SSH2 extension to use SSH as a file operation method.
Severity legend: minor major critical
I have attched the screenshot as well