1 reply to this topic

#1 cgodwin

cgodwin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:56 PM

Hey folks! I'm a lay-person trying to fix this problem -

Created workflow with trigger based on updating a Contact field - yes/no junction - if yes meets field condition, wait for X time - then send email

Everything works but it won't send the email. I've verified and tested the email to make sure it actually works within X2 and manually sent myself a test to make sure. All good there.

I checked to make sure the contact's email has no typos. I checked to make sure Cron Table is properly updated. 2 options checked:

Run scheduled X2Engine tasks via web request

Auto-Log Emails

If there is no "Wait" function - the email goes right through. But when I inserted the "wait function" it just wouldn't send the email. And I thought it was a Cron table issue. 

I previously came here researching something I might have missed but now am at my wit's end can someone help shed some light?

#2 badw0lf75

badw0lf75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:18 AM

I have the same problem.  I don't think the wait function is working.  I messed around with the email address both sending and receiving (turns out I had a group email that didn't work correctly).  Once the emails were fixed and I removed the wait function, it works great.  As soon as I add those back in - no email.  I checked the "Sent Trigger log".   There is no movement in the workflow after the wait function.   I even tested moving "wait" in various places within the workflow, it works great until that function and then hangs.  Is there something obvious I'm missing to get this to work? 

June 28, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

Trigger: Record Created (Success: View record: 000011)
Conditional Switch: No
Create Notification (Success)
Wait (Success: Waiting for 10 second(s))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users