#1 BeetgeMedia

BeetgeMedia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:05 AM

Hi

Two issues -

1) I have multiple users in the system, we get an Error 500 only with one of them when we open reports and then Grid Builder, Rows & Columns or any of the saved reports, all the other reports work correctly.

The Error 500 message reads -

Error Code: 500
Error Message: Function mcrypt_decrypt() is deprecated
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
X2Engine Version: 6.9.3
PHP Version: 7.1.17

2) I thought it might be access rights and changed the user to be an admin and tested the same outcome; I changed the user back to a manager role but she stays admin; X2 also does not save the Timeout settings for the role.

How do I fix this?

#2 Enzo Castellaneta

Enzo Castellaneta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:44 AM

Hello, same problem:

Error 500

It looks like the application ran into an unexpected error. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to do our best to fix this issue. If you would like to make a post on our forums we can actively interact with you in getting this resolved. If not, simply sending the error report helps us immensely and will only improve the quality of the software. Thanks!
Send Error Report
Here's a quick list of what will be included in the report:

Error Message: Trying to get property of non-object
X2Engine Version: 6.9.3
PHP Version: 7.0.25-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

Email Address (optional)

Include phpinfo()? (optional, but recommended) 

Please Note: Any information in the $_GET or $_POST arrays included with the request will also be sent with the report.

#3 juddra

juddra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:25 AM

I am getting a similar error report (see below). Is there are resolution?

Error 500

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to do our best to fix this issue. If you would like to make a post on our forums we can actively interact with you in getting this resolved. If not, simply sending the error report helps us immensely and will only improve the quality of the software. Thanks!
Send Error Report

Error Message: openssl_decrypt(): IV passed is 32 bytes long which is longer than the 16 expected by selected cipher, truncating
X2Engine Version: 6.6
PHP Version: 7.0.30

Email Address (optional)

Please Note: Any information in the $_GET or $_POST arrays included with the request will also be sent with the report.

#4 Attila

Attila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg, South Africa

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:52 AM

I am getting a similar error report (see below). Is there are resolution?

Error 500

Send Error Report

Error Message: openssl_decrypt(): IV passed is 32 bytes long which is longer than the 16 expected by selected cipher, truncating
X2Engine Version: 6.6
PHP Version: 7.0.30

Email Address (optional)

Hello Juddra ,

Your problem is not the same as Eugenes and Enzos, you need to re-generate your encryption.iv and encryption.key files in protected/config.  You can do this by deleting encryption.iv and encryption.key (the app should then re-create them or you can manually create them by running protected/yiic cryptsetup). on my system I cant recreate them but the system seems to run ok without them.  

Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams & take risks. Life is happening NOW !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error 500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users