4 replies to this topic

#1 NSSJohn

NSSJohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:29 PM

Hi,

I am trying to create a Workflow that completes a stage in a custom process. I have a Process for Sales Cycle that indicates the stage of a Sale for a Lead:

Attached File  SalesProcess.png   48.43KB   0 downloads

Attached File  LeadsWithProcess.png   371.08KB   0 downloads

I wanted to create a Workflow that will complete the Process Stage: Close when a Leads Sales Stage is updated to Lost. However, when I update the record, the trigger fails with the message following the Workflow steps below:
Attached File  WorkflowProcess1.png   26.18KB   0 downloadsAttached File  WorkflowProcess2.png   23.25KB   0 downloadsAttached File  WorkflowProcess3.png   40.47KB   0 downloads

I have tried the Workflow both with the Start Process Stage step (as i see no other way for the Complete Process Stage to know what stage it refers to) and get the error below:

WorkflowError.png

Does anyone know how I would designate the 'Stage' then for the Complete Process Stage workflow action?

Thanks for any assistance!! :)

Attached Files

#2 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:50 AM

Same problem here - I want to complete stages (or delete others before), so that´s only ONE stage active.  :unsure:

#3 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:13 AM

May I ask the community (or mods), if there´s any chance to complete steps by workflow (or de-activate them) so that´s only ONE stage active? Otherwise the funnels won´t reflect the (sales) stages correctly.

Regards!

#4 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 April 2018 - 10:05 PM

Nobody?

#5 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:18 AM

My point was answered here http://community.x2c...om-693-release/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: workflow, process stage, process

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users