• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jaguar9

Jaguar9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:48 AM

Have a good day, just try to export all contacts and accounts and can't get the info. I used all option (browser, ftp, etc..) and try the same on different browsers (firefox, chrome, edge and explorer) nothing work. I really don't know what else i can do. I'm must say i am not an expert and i need to solve it thru the user interface or admin but i'm not familiar with code or programming. Thank you for your time and any help will be very appreciate.

#2 NSSJohn

NSSJohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:38 PM

Hmm,

Are you going to the Admin tab, then Data Import and Export Utilities, then Export Records?  This should let you select what you want to export, and then it generates a CSV (comma separated values) file that can be downloaded from the link it generates, and accessed in Excel, Notepad, etcetera, and/or imported back in to X2CRM.

You can also choose Export All Data and uncheck/check the items you want to export as well...

X2DataImport-Export.png

Attached Thumbnails

• X2DataImport-Export.png

#3 Jaguar9

Jaguar9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:46 PM

Thank you for your answer, and yes i do it all you say, but any file is downloaded..... shows a green color text saying data is donwloanding but never ends....

#4 NSSJohn

NSSJohn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:58 AM

Hmm, yeah haven't experienced that. Sounds like it might be a localized browser/security issue on the machine you are accessing X2CRM from. I would say try from another machine's browser and see if it does the same thing(?)

#5 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:26 AM

May you want to have a look into the directory ".../protected/data" to find your export. It´s saved here, if generated. You can download it from there by FTP.

Regards!

#6 asadali3210

asadali3210

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 05:28 PM

@Jaguar9 

Does the green text appears in the downloaded file(when you open it)? 

Or does it appear with in the browser screen after you click to download the file? 

X2CRM Engineer @ ROIGap LLC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users