eugeneb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • LocationCenturion, south Africa

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:08 AM

Hi guys,

I am still occasionally bugged by this issue.

The forms of my sites don't resolve and they show the login page of the CRM instance instead of the embedded iframe form.

I have tried tons of things and some on previous forum posts which include site reverse lookup etc.

Because this happens occasionally, as soon as you refresh the page it loads the form. Thus I am unable to replicate the problem and scrutinize the browser developer module for bugs.

Any suggestions?

#2 X2Isaiah

X2Isaiah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:42 AM

Hey Eugene,

What types of forms are you working with? Try testing using the SRC url in the iFrame to better debug. Also try testing with a private (incognito) browser

Isaiah Solomon

Software Engineer

X2Engine Inc.

#3 eugeneb

eugeneb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:05 AM

Hi Isaiah,

I am not sure what you mean with types of forms? I use the X2 webform tool and the resulting iframe code. This result of forms not resolving is completely random and about 50% of the time it happens. it happens on desktop browser and mobile alike. I use Chrome on all. I also test in normal and incognito mode but happens anytime so cant predict when it happens.

If the form doesn't show and displays the X2 login screen instead, once you simple refresh it loads the form. Making it impossible to trap realtime.

I am happy to help test but not sure what you mean with SRC url in the iFrame code. The SCR used in the browser works whnever I test just that.

#4 PublishItNow

PublishItNow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:10 AM

I can confirm this occasionally happened to me until I stopped using webforms recently. 

#5 X2Isaiah

X2Isaiah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 256 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

Sorry, by type of forms I meant the two forms that X2 offers, which are our web lead forms or service forms.

I believe this may be a bug on our end as we are currently aware of a login bug that is happening with the recent versions. It may be a session error, so for now I would recommend clearing your session variables when you encounter the issue. We will try to find the root of the issue as soon as possible.

Isaiah Solomon

Software Engineer

X2Engine Inc.

#6 eugeneb

eugeneb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:57 AM

Thanks Isaiah.

I was about to post also about that session error also as its popping up all over now.

Thanks

#7 eugeneb

eugeneb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:37 AM

Any news on this?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forms

0 user(s) are reading this topic