alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

Greetings

I want to migrate from our server to another one. So my first step was to make a new installation to test speed on the new server (cloudways on digital ocean)

PHP 7.1

MySQL 5.6

Installer was a breeze (all tests OK), but if I want to logon, I got the follwoing error(s). 

Notice: unserialize(): Unexpected end of serialized data in /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/framework/caching/CCache.php on line 108

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes in /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/framework/caching/CCache.php on line 108

Notice: unserialize(): Unexpected end of serialized data in /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/framework/caching/CCache.php on line 108

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes in /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/framework/caching/CCache.php on line 108

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php on line 661

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getColumn() on null in /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/framework/db/schema/CDbCommandBuilder.php:675 Stack trace: #0 /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1540): CDbCommandBuilder->createColumnCriteria(NULL, Array, '', Array, '`t`.') #1 /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/protected/models/X2Model.php(442): CActiveRecord->findAllByAttributes(Array) #2 /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/protected/models/X2Model.php(381): X2Model::getModules() #3 /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/protected/components/behaviors/QuickCreateRelationshipBehavior.php(69): X2Model::getModelNames() #4 /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/protected/components/X2ClientScript.php(847): QuickCreateRelationshipBehavior::getModelsWhichSupportQuickCreate(true) #5 /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/protected/components/X2ClientScript.php(11 in /home/myserver.cloudwaysapps.com/mypath/public_html/framework/db/schema/CDbCommandBuilder.php on line 675

May someone has an idea?

Regards,

Andreas

#2 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:11 AM

Someone? Yii related? https://github.com/y...yii/issues/4137

If I cleanup "/protected/runtime/cache" it seems to work, but next click X2 fails again.

#3 X2Isaiah

X2Isaiah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 10:32 AM

Hey alt_f4,

How are you going about the migration? Are you copying all the source files over or are you doing a fresh install and just moving the data over?

Isaiah Solomon

Software Engineer

X2Engine Inc.

#4 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:53 AM

I´ve tried both...(fresh 6.6, fresh 6.9, copy of my original 6.9.3 and adopted the settings).

• MySQL 5.6
  • PHP FPM 7.1

are up and running. I´ll setup a complete new server next days...

#5 Noime

Noime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:48 AM

Late to the party ...

Had exactly this same issue, turned out to be a missing php-module. mbstring in my case, which was hinted in protected/runtime/errors.log

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: serialized data, error 500, install, login, cloudways, digital ocean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users