4 replies to this topic

#1 PublishItNow

PublishItNow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

Occasionally when I'm typing an email, I'll go to delete, add or change something in the middle of a line of text, and the cursor will relocate to the end off the line and make the change there instead of making the change where the cursor is located.

Only work-around is to delete or cut the text, make the change, then retype or paste it back in.

This happens in all my installations of X2Engine, in every version I've used. I'm using latest version of Chrome.

#2 X2Isaiah

X2Isaiah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:59 AM

Hey Andrew,

We will look at this, try checking your JavaScript console for errors referencing CKEditor possibly? It would most likely be JavaScript at fault if it is a bug in our code. Also try in a different browser and see if there is any change.

Isaiah Solomon

Software Engineer

X2Engine Inc.

#3 PublishItNow

PublishItNow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:14 PM

This bug is still being reported by my staff. Has there been any progress on fixing it?

It's pretty serious problem when you can't write an email without the cursor jumping around.

#4 X2Clifton

X2Clifton

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:19 AM

Hi PublishItNow,

What version of X2 do you happen to be running now? Is this issue occurring when using the inline email writer on a record or somewhere else?

#5 PublishItNow

PublishItNow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 11:00 PM

Hi Clifton,

We're using Version 8.0.

It's encountered most often in the email module when replying or writing an email.

I don't recall it happening when writing an email inline, but it's certainly possible. 

Regards,

Andrew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users