Attila

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationJohannesburg, South Africa

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:26 AM

Hi Guys, 

I've noticed that once you have created a segmented  list, the mass options are limited, in my opinion the useful one such as -  add to Relationship,-  add a Note - add an Action .... etc are not available  -  see the pics below to get an indecation of what I mean

Any reason for this ? and can we get these additional options in a segmented list  

Thanking you in advance as always. 

Attila   

Attached Files

Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams & take risks. Life is happening NOW !

#2 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:37 AM

+1 for this request

#3 X2Isaiah

X2Isaiah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

Guys,

Thank you for this request, we have been thinking about expanding contact list capabilities, so we will definitely consider this feature  :)

Isaiah Solomon

Software Engineer

X2Engine Inc.

#4 eugeneb

eugeneb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationCenturion, south Africa

Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:46 AM

Agree to this being helpful.

My work around is using the top field filters on Contacts to get the same basic list, using conditions (only for dynamic) obviously, and then bulk updating.

Or on the list, bulk ad a unique tag then using the same technique as above to get the list contents but under contacts, where you can do anything more.

#5 goodline

goodline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

Thank you for this answer.

#6 X2Peter

X2Peter

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:29 PM

Hello All,

We have noticed that there are a few area in which the mass actions are limited or non-existent. We will be expanding our list functionality before the end of the year.

#7 Ward@HRTechAdvisor.com

Ward@HRTechAdvisor.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:54 AM

Hello All,

We have noticed that there are a few area in which the mass actions are limited or non-existent. We will be expanding our list functionality before the end of the year.

I'll weigh in here too, it's very high on our list of requests for enhancements.

All 6 of the items not found on the List page would be very helpful, especially the Relationships.

It would seem the routines would almost be identical and huge benefit to the X2 Community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users