3 replies to this topic

#1 vijayviswa

vijayviswa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:57 PM

Hi,

I am using version 6.9 when i am trying to add email create email template in docs module. The editor and text box are hide typing text's in left side.Every time i type some text on that textbox or textarea i can't able to see my first typed text .Actually some other modules page are also have this issue.So please suggest any option to resolve this .I have attached screenshot for your reference. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  em.png   168.25KB   0 downloads

#2 X2Isaiah

X2Isaiah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:48 PM

Hey vijayviswa,

Can I ask what OS you are using? I do notice that your search bar at the top also seems to be a little off, from where did you install X2? (e.g. Github, Sourceforge, etc)

Isaiah Solomon

Software Engineer

X2Engine Inc.

#3 vijayviswa

vijayviswa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

Hi,

I am using linux os .. and i got the source from Sourceforge . After I  installed the source i got this issue in many places.And one more thing i have noticed in campaign module in marketing page i try to paste my html code in email template in docs page sometimes my header will stripped out when i choose that template in campaign page .After i clear it and then paste the same code on that campaign page it will show the header. But first time i load that email template it will not work properly second time i paste the code it will show.

#4 X2Isaiah

X2Isaiah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hey vijayviswa,

That may be a bug on our end, we can take a look at that.

Try also looking at the error.log and application.log in protected/runtime and see if there is an error being thrown.

Isaiah Solomon

Software Engineer

X2Engine Inc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users