X2Community Forums

Window frame sizing ??

Morning

I am sure this is not a X2 problem, but I am hoping that your infinite experience can give me a pointer or two , to find the problem.     

We have been running a demo ver 6.9 system and everything works as it should, Yesterday, we  installed a new server running Centos 7,  PHP 5.4.16,  Apache 2.4.6, MySQL 5.5.56 and X2 6.9    - X2 Requirements show that the server is X2 ready  

it does it on chrome and IE explorer and Edge 

here the problem - I have noticed that a few window seems restricted and others  that some text bleed off the left hand side of the page, I really don't know where to start looking  -  please help 

System ready: 

post-11145-0-89707900-1510988239_thumb.png  

Search box: 

post-11145-0-93173900-1510988238_thumb.png

Left page 

post-11145-0-55625300-1510988239_thumb.png

Attila 

Hi Isaiah

It was off Sourceforge,

the only difference between my eval server and the the new server is that the install package has installed into /public_html/ x2engine  directory and my demo was into public_html directory  the permissions are both set to 0755 

if this might be a pointer ?

• Like 1

Hi Isaiah

It was off Sourceforge,

the only difference between my eval server and the the new server is that the install package has installed into /public_html/ x2engine  directory and my demo was into public_html directory  the permissions are both set to 0755 

if this might be a pointer ?

I don't know why, but I install 6.6. then update it to 6.9. It will work. 

By the way, x2crm team need test it strictly. And I still expect their new version, no any roadmap or update news..... 

Thanks gents 

@Isaiah:  thanks for the suggestion but the permission elevation and chown (ing)  files made no difference... 

Eureka !!!!   fixed    - It was the permissions on the /x2engine directory.   thank you Isaiah

I kept messing myself around by restoring some config files which obvious closed the permissions down to 750......

Worked for a few min and went back to the problem 

Hi Isaiah, 

The problem persists

I noted that Troy also had a similar issue http://community.x2crm.com/topic/3387-cannot-add-records-after-new-install/#entry14330 

After following your advice re:permissions and ownership the problem went away until the next time I logged on...

My syslogs are not  showing errors save for a 

1) "SSL record that exceeded length"  and

2) AH00094: Command line: '/usr/sbin/httpd -D FOREGROUND' 

In the meantime:

1) I've reinstalled the server,

2) I have installed another php app running on the server without any hassles.

3) I experimented and installed ver 6.6 then upgraded to 6.9 but migrating config data (modules) across comes up with SQL error's

So currently I am living with the original problem .................bah !!!  fishpaste