X2Community Forums

Tracking of invoice payments + automatic tax

Hi all,

I've had a look through all the documentation but I can't seem to find anything so I thought I'd ask here and see if anybody else has experienced anything similar to this.

We are using X2CRM for invoicing for projects which are generally paid 50% deposit upfront and the rest upon completion. Is there any way to keep track of where the invoice is at? Like adjustments that can be added after it's been finalized for partial payment. Could multiple repayments be made? 50% deposit up front, 25% one week out from completion, final 25% upon completion and tracked with date payed etc?

The other thing we are in need of is automatic application of goods and service tax to all invoices. At the moment 10% adjustment is being applied manually but I'm wondering if there is a way this can be achieved automatically.

Any suggestions or help appreciated.

• 5 months later...
Hi,

This is very much doable.

But before that we need to confirm the scenario:

Consider the total cost of the project is $5000. As per your requirement, an upfront payment(50%) which is 2500$ is done by your client.

Here you want an email notification that needs to be sent to you regarding the pending amount or do you need any other details of the invoice sent?

Also, after first week of completion, your client makes another 25% of payment which is $1250 and the balance amount is $1250.

What exactly is your requirement in this point? Do you need to track the previous invoices or you need the details of the pending invoices?

Please confirm so that we can help you further.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

Ajhutton didn't respond, but I am also interested in this feature.

But better would be one-way invoice sync with xero, with all multi/part payments processed in xero.

When accounts say 'it's paid' sales then mark it as paid in x2crm.

contacts/accounts are nice, but not so critical - don't want errors on dollar values, misspelling a name is no big one though.

x

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...