X2Community Forums

Trying to test some periodic triggers with a simple when it's this time send this email, when saving workflow, getting this error.

Error Code: 500
Error Message: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'associationId' doesn't have a default value
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]

CDbException in /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(358)
#0 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1080): CDbCommand->execute()
#1 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(809): CActiveRecord->insert(NULL)
#2 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/protected/components/x2flow/triggers/PeriodicTrigger.php(157): CActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/protected/models/X2Flow.php(142): PeriodicTrigger->afterFlowSave(Object(X2Flow))
#4 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1129): X2Flow->afterSave()
#5 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(809): CActiveRecord->update(NULL)
#6 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/protected/components/FlowDesignerAction.php(66): CActiveRecord->save()
#7 [internal function]: FlowDesignerAction->run(NULL)
#8 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(FlowDesignerAction), Array)
#9 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(74): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(FlowDesignerAction), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#10 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CController.php(308): CAction->runWithParams(Array)
#11 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(133): CController->runAction(Object(FlowDesignerAction))
#12 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/protected/controllers/x2base.php(579): CFilterChain->run()
#13 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): x2base->filterSetPortlets(Object(CFilterChain))
#14 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#15 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#16 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(FlowDesignerAction), Array)
#17 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('flowDesigner')
#18 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('studio/flowDesi...')
#19 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#20 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/index.php(65): CApplication->run()
#21 {main}

I get the same error message on two other x2 sites.

Interesting, would you happen to be using the "Email Contact" action instead of the "Email" action? With the periodic trigger in particular, you'll need to use the latter, as the flow won't be associated with any Contact. We've been discussing some ideas to extend the functionality of the Periodic trigger by enabling it to operate on a record, possibly through the use of a generic "select record" action, which would allow us to arbitrarily "find" a record to operate on, following the desired schedule.

Interesting, I've taken a look at the related code and haven't yet been able to reproduce, possibly due to input parameters. Can you confirm that there aren't any insertable attributes in any of the triggers or actions that require a model? Please feel free to PM me a screenshot of your configuration, and I can retest and verify.

• 2 years later...

pls help.

i am trying to create a periodic trigger workflow whereas i need to send an e-mail reminder to everyone in my 'Everyone' list. For testing purposes. I just needed to select the nearest time so i can see if the trigger works. =)

I am getting this error:

August 22, 2019, 12:55:02 AM

Trigger: Periodic Trigger (Success)
Email Contact (Failure: Flow item validation error)

my initial test does not include the [On list = Everyone], because i am getting this error:

August 22, 2019, 12:52:02 AM
Trigger: Periodic Trigger (Success)
Execute Branch:  (Failure: conditions not passed)

I am not really sure how to make it work correctly. please help and show me the correct way to do it. =(

periodic_trigger.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Justin, 

Thank you for the response. I am on  X2CRM Version 7.1, X2Engine, Inc. X2CRM Open Source Edition

And yes, there are e-mail addresses in my contact list.

I am just not sure if i did create the correct workflow to automate a monthly e-mail reminder to everyone.

Hi Popoypoi22!

There could be many reasons why this could be happening. What version of X2 are you on? 

Sincerely,

Justin

Hi popoypoi22!

We will try to recreate this issue on our end. To re-cap this is a periodic trigger with the condition "on list", Triggering on a Email Contact action. 

We will let you know asap if we are successfully able to re-create this issue, and I will also update on fixes as well!

So far nothing seems odd about how you implemented the workflow so we are looking into this issue! 

Hi Popoypoi22!

It looks like you have manipulated something on the back end I want to assume?

The enterprise version, nor the open source should have Email Contact on the Periodic Trigger.

However, we will include this action on trigger to see what the issue is and try to re-create the issue.

Sincerely,

Justin