• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 rayd

rayd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:02 PM

Trying to test some periodic triggers with a simple when it's this time send this email, when saving workflow, getting this error.

Error Code: 500
Error Message: CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'associationId' doesn't have a default value
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]

CDbException in /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/CDbCommand.php(358)
#0 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1080): CDbCommand->execute()
#1 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(809): CActiveRecord->insert(NULL)
#2 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/protected/components/x2flow/triggers/PeriodicTrigger.php(157): CActiveRecord->save()
#3 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/protected/models/X2Flow.php(142): PeriodicTrigger->afterFlowSave(Object(X2Flow))
#4 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1129): X2Flow->afterSave()
#5 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(809): CActiveRecord->update(NULL)
#6 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/protected/components/FlowDesignerAction.php(66): CActiveRecord->save()
#7 [internal function]: FlowDesignerAction->run(NULL)
#8 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(FlowDesignerAction), Array)
#9 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(74): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(FlowDesignerAction), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#10 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CController.php(308): CAction->runWithParams(Array)
#11 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(133): CController->runAction(Object(FlowDesignerAction))
#12 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/protected/controllers/x2base.php(579): CFilterChain->run()
#13 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): x2base->filterSetPortlets(Object(CFilterChain))
#14 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#15 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#16 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(FlowDesignerAction), Array)
#17 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('flowDesigner')
#18 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('studio/flowDesi...')
#19 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#20 /home/cccsol818/public_html/griffin/index.php(65): CApplication->run()
#21 {main}

I get the same error message on two other x2 sites.

#2 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 972 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:20 PM

Interesting, would you happen to be using the "Email Contact" action instead of the "Email" action? With the periodic trigger in particular, you'll need to use the latter, as the flow won't be associated with any Contact. We've been discussing some ideas to extend the functionality of the Periodic trigger by enabling it to operate on a record, possibly through the use of a generic "select record" action, which would allow us to arbitrarily "find" a record to operate on, following the desired schedule.

#3 rayd

rayd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

Using EMail action. Tried Post to Activity feed and getting the same error.

#4 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 972 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 21 June 2017 - 10:42 AM

Interesting, I've taken a look at the related code and haven't yet been able to reproduce, possibly due to input parameters. Can you confirm that there aren't any insertable attributes in any of the triggers or actions that require a model? Please feel free to PM me a screenshot of your configuration, and I can retest and verify.

#5 rayd

rayd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

PMed you screenshots and i've confirmed that there aren't any insertable attributes in any of the triggers or actions. Could it be cron table settings?

#6 popoypoi22

popoypoi22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:33 PM

pls help.

i am trying to create a periodic trigger workflow whereas i need to send an e-mail reminder to everyone in my 'Everyone' list. For testing purposes. I just needed to select the nearest time so i can see if the trigger works. =)

I am getting this error:

August 22, 2019, 12:55:02 AM

Trigger: Periodic Trigger (Success)
Email Contact (Failure: Flow item validation error)

my initial test does not include the [On list = Everyone], because i am getting this error:

August 22, 2019, 12:52:02 AM
Trigger: Periodic Trigger (Success)
Execute Branch:  (Failure: conditions not passed)

I am not really sure how to make it work correctly. please help and show me the correct way to do it. =(

periodic_trigger.png

#7 popoypoi22

popoypoi22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 05:17 AM

Hi @X2Raymond, can you help me pls. =(

#8 popoypoi22

popoypoi22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 05:23 AM

anybody. pls.  :(

#9 Justin

Justin

x2force

• Moderators
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:27 AM

Hi Popoypoi22!

There could be many reasons why this could be happening. What version of X2 are you on? 

Sincerely,

Justin

#10 alt_f4

alt_f4

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 September 2019 - 05:31 AM

just to ask: the desired contact has a mail-address?

#11 popoypoi22

popoypoi22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:22 AM

Hi Justin, 

Thank you for the response. I am on  X2CRM Version 7.1, X2Engine, Inc. X2CRM Open Source Edition

And yes, there are e-mail addresses in my contact list.

I am just not sure if i did create the correct workflow to automate a monthly e-mail reminder to everyone.

Hi Popoypoi22!

There could be many reasons why this could be happening. What version of X2 are you on? 

Sincerely,

Justin

#12 popoypoi22

popoypoi22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:22 AM

just to ask: the desired contact has a mail-address?

yes sir there are e-mail addresses in my contact list

#13 Justin

Justin

x2force

• Moderators
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 08:37 AM

Hi popoypoi22!

We will try to recreate this issue on our end. To re-cap this is a periodic trigger with the condition "on list", Triggering on a Email Contact action. 

We will let you know asap if we are successfully able to re-create this issue, and I will also update on fixes as well!

So far nothing seems odd about how you implemented the workflow so we are looking into this issue! 

#14 Justin

Justin

x2force

• Moderators
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:13 AM

Hi Popypoi22!

Can we also view how you set up the action Email? You can hide all the important information.

Furthermore I can't help but notice that your Email Contact action is suppose to be just Email. Did you rename the action? 

#15 popoypoi22

popoypoi22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:07 PM

Thank you Justin. I've sent you a private message.

The periodic trigger works fine with the action E-mail, but you need to specify a static e-mail address as the recipient.

My intention was to notify/send an e-mail reminder to all my contacts in the list named "Everyone" every 1st of the month.

#16 Justin

Justin

x2force

• Moderators
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:07 PM

Hi Popoypoi22!

It looks like you have manipulated something on the back end I want to assume?

The enterprise version, nor the open source should have Email Contact on the Periodic Trigger.

However, we will include this action on trigger to see what the issue is and try to re-create the issue.

Sincerely,

Justin 

#17 popoypoi22

popoypoi22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2019 - 02:48 PM

Hi Justin,

No i haven't altered anything yet. I am very new to this platform and I am still testing the features that we will be needing and it appears there is something missing in the Periodic Trigger > Email Contact module.

#18 Justin

Justin

x2force

• Moderators
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 08:20 AM

Hi Popoypoi22!

Thats very strange. I'll check up the issue and let you know asap!

Sincerely,

Justin 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: staff response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users