2 replies to this topic

#1 vijayviswa

vijayviswa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

Hi,

I am using version 6.5 open source... now i want to upload my logo into footer .. is that any possible to upload?

#2 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 939 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

No, this is not yet possible unfortunately. Currently you can upload your logo for the top-left icon and the login page on the "Upload Your Logo" page in the admin panel under User Interface Settings. You may be able to put your logo in the footer with some custom CSS under the Edit Global CSS page, also under the User Interface Settings admin section. However, please note, it is against the terms of the software license to remove the "Powered by X2Engine" logo in the footer.

#3 vijayviswa

vijayviswa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:54 PM

Ok , Thanks for your reply X2Raymond...:)

One more suggestion

I want to add more field in line items box .Now It's working in sum of these three things(unit price*quantity+adjustment) total value display in Total as per calculation. Now i want to use this total value into another calculation for ex:- one drop down will display with these things (+,-,*,%) and one more field i will enter my amount on that text box when i select the drop down into (-) means it will take my new field value to this format (Total amount  value- New field value).and then it will reflect in that total amount. Similarly, the total should change based on the arithmetic operators mentioned in the drop down box.

Because your line items functionality is pretty good to use but except this line items only don't have dynamic fields adding method. If suppose this feature will be available on that page means it will be very useful 

is there any possibility to perform math operations like add,etc with the calculated field with other field(user typed) ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Any possible to add logo in f, staff response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users