• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guillermo

Guillermo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:28 AM

Hi, I want to use X2CRM. I just have install x2crm on my hosting service. It have cpanel and softaculous...

The error showed is: 

Error 500
It looks like the application ran into an unexpected error. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to do our best to fix this issue. If you would like to make a post on our forums we can actively interact with you in getting this resolved. If not, simply sending the error report helps us immensely and will only improve the quality of the software. Thanks!
Send Error Report
Here's a quick list of what will be included in the report:

Error Code: 500
Error Message: Array to string conversion
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
PHP notice in /home/dynami/public_html/crm/protected/components/ThemeGenerator/ThemeGenerator.php(506)
#0 unknown(0): {closure}()
#1 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/protected/components/ThemeGenerator/ThemeGenerator.php(507): array_map()
#2 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/protected/components/ThemeGenerator/ThemeGenerator.php(482): getModuleOverrideKeys()
#3 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/protected/models/Profile.php(163): getProfileKeys()
#4 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(396): Profile->behaviors()
#5 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/protected/models/Profile.php(105): model()
#6 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/protected/components/behaviors/ApplicationConfigBehavior.php(333): model()
#7 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/framework/base/CComponent.php(561): ApplicationConfigBehavior->beginRequest()
#8 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/framework/base/CApplication.php(212): X2WebApplication->raiseEvent()
#9 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/framework/base/CApplication.php(183): X2WebApplication->onBeginRequest()
#10 /home/dynami/public_html/crm/index.php(65): X2WebApplication->run()
X2Engine Version: 6.5.2

PHP Version: 5.4.45

I am lost ... If you can help me, I will be very grateful.

Best regards-

#2 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 972 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

It seems like the list of modules may not have been fetched properly. Have you created any custom modules yet? You may want to try clearing the application cache files at protected/runtime/cache/*.bin. You can also insert a debugging statement into x2engine/protected/components/ThemeGenerator/ThemeGenerator.php:

$moduleNames = Modules::getModuleNames ();
            AuxLib::debugLogR($moduleNames);
            self::$_moduleOverrideKeys = 
                array (

Then, toggle YII_DEBUG to true in constants.php. Retest, then check your protected/runtime/debug.log for details, before disabling YII_DEBUG.

#3 rayd

rayd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:15 PM

Having the same issue and have tried what was mentioned above.

result of error.log

4647 $defaultMapping = (isset($_POST['defaultMapOption']) ? $_POST['defaultMapOption'] : '');
4649 if (isset($_FILES['data'])) {
4650 $temp = CUploadedFile::getInstanceByName('data');
4651 $temp->saveAs($filePath = $this->safePath('data.csv'));
4652 ini_set('auto_detect_line_endings', 1); // Account for Mac based CSVs if possible
4653 $_SESSION['csvLength'] = 0;
4654 if (file_exists($filePath)) {
4655 $fp = fopen($filePath, 'r+');
4656 $csvLength = $this->calculateCsvLength($filePath);
4657 $this->fixCsvLineEndings($filePath);
4658 } else {
4659 throw new Exception('There was an error saving the models file.');
4660 }
4662 list($meta, $x2attributes) = $this->initializeModelImporter($fp);
4663 $preselectedMap = false;
4665 if (isset($_POST['x2maps'])) {
4666 // Use an existing import map from the app
4667 $importMap = $this->loadImportMap($_POST['x2maps']);
4668 if (empty($importMap)) {
4669 $_SESSION['errors'] = Yii::t('admin', 'Unable to load import map');
4670 $this->redirect('importModels');
4671 }

Oddly, not limited to one case which leads me to believe it might be a server level issue. I have several x2crm sites that are currently experience the excat same issue or something similar (importing csv issues).

Is there a php/perl module or component that needs to be reinstalled/updated on my server? something else?

attached is an html file of the above pasted text and the rest of teh Stack Trace

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Installation, error 500, staff response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users