6 replies to this topic

#1 ToanLuong

ToanLuong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:21 PM

Hi!

I often use static lists. When my list over 100 contacts, when I check all contacts, has options: "All 100 contacts on this page have been selected. Click here to select all contacts on all pages." like picture:

select all contact.JPG

When I choose click here, my site show: "All contacts on all pages have been selected (311 in total). Click here to clear your selection."

select all contact total.JPG

And I choose option in More, 2 options: Add selected to list and New list from selected not working though I add to existing static list or create new list.

Add selected to list or New list from selected.png

#2 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 972 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

I've just tested and can confirm this functionality is intact in the current version, so it may be encountering unexpected data. Does the mass action dialog appear containing the progress bar? If so, do the progress bar and counter increment? If they do not, there is most likely a backend request failing. Please bring up your browser's dev tools with Ctrl+Shift+i, then switch to the network tab and retry the mass action. Also check your X2CRM error log at protected/runtime/errors.log for an error around the time of failure, which should contain a stack trace.

#3 ToanLuong

ToanLuong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:19 PM

If I only choose 100 contact on one page (1, 2, 3...) and do actions Add selected to list, It show mass action dialog containing the progress bar normally

100 record added to list.png

I'll will check "browser's dev tools with Ctrl+Shift+i, then switch to the network tab and retry the mass action. Also check your X2CRM error log at protected/runtime/errors.log for an error around the time of failure" and report to you.

#4 ToanLuong

ToanLuong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

When I use "browser's dev tools with Ctrl+Shift+i, then switch to the network tab and retry the mass action", It show 2 errors like picture below but I don't know what it is

dev tool.JPG

This is my log on protected/runtime/errors.log

2017/03/02 13:41:53 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('themes/css/lib/...')
#1 //mysitelink//framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#2 //mysitelink//index.php(65): CApplication->run()
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/themes/x2engine/css/components/FileUploader.css?1482441776
---
2017/03/02 13:42:13 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('themes/css/lib/...')
#1 //mysitelink//framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#3 {main}
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/themes/x2engine/css/components/FileUploader.css?1482441776
---
2017/03/02 13:42:31 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
---
2017/03/02 13:42:57 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
---
2017/03/02 13:44:16 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Không thể giải quyết yêu cầu "themes/css/lib/fonts/Montserrat-Regular.ttf".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
---
2017/03/02 14:16:06 [error] [exception.CHttpException.400] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Bad Request' in //mysitelink//protected/modules/workflow/controllers/WorkflowController.php:503
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//protected/modules/workflow/controllers/WorkflowController.php(517): WorkflowController->validateParams('1', '1', '', 'contacts', 'Mua y\xE1\xBA\xBFn')
#1 [internal function]: WorkflowController->actionAjaxAddADeal('1', '1', '', 'contacts', 'Mua y\xE1\xBA\xBFn')
#2 //mysitelink//framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(WorkflowController), Array)
#3 //mysitelink//framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(47): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(WorkflowController), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#4 //mysitelink//framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#5 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(133): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#6 //mysitelink//protected/controllers/x2base.php(578): CFilterChain->run()
#7 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58): x2base->filterSetPortlets(Object(CFilterChain))
#8 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#9 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#10 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#11 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(40): CFilterChain->run()
#12 //mysitelink//framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
#13 //mysitelink//framework/web/CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#14 //mysitelink//framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#15 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('ajaxAddADeal')
#16 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('workflow/workfl...')
#17 //mysitelink//framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#18 //mysitelink//index.php(65): CApplication->run()
#19 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/workflow/ajaxAddADeal?workflowId=1&stageNumber=1&modelId=&recordName=Mua+y%E1%BA%BFn&type=contacts
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/index.php/workflow/1
---
2017/03/10 15:37:09 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "quote/quote/qtip".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('quote/quote/qti...')
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/quote/qtip?id=1015
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/index.php/relationships/graph?recordType=Contacts&recordId=1
---
2017/03/10 15:37:46 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "quote/quote/qtip".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#0 //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('quote/quote/qti...')
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/quote/qtip?id=1019
HTTP_REFERER=https://yenvun.huuich.vn/x2/index.php/relationships/graph?recordType=Contacts&recordId=1
---
2017/03/10 15:37:46 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "quote/quote/qtip".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/quote/qtip?id=1019
---
2017/03/10 15:38:11 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Unable to resolve the request "quote/quote/qtip".' in //mysitelink//framework/web/CWebApplication.php:286
Stack trace:
#3 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/x2/index.php/quote/qtip?id=1010
---

#5 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 972 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:56 PM

Hmm interesting, unfortunately the error messages in the log seem unrelated. I suspect the issue is due to the preparation for applying the mass action to all records, but we will need more information to troubleshoot. How about the web server error log, usually at /var/log/apache2/error.log on Debian and Ubuntu Linux systems?

#6 ToanLuong

ToanLuong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:37 PM

I'm using Shared Server on stablehost.com. How can I check the web server error log?

#7 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 972 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:37 AM

I'm unsure about where it would be on stablehost specifically, but in this thread on their forums, a user indicated that they found an "error_log" file in their directory: https://forums.stabl...rror-log.941/. If your host has CPanel configured, you should be able to access the logs through their UI.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contacts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users