• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LordMatt

LordMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

I have a situation where I would like to offer visitors the option to pre-register interest for one or more seminars. Right now I have three identical web lead forms with different tags but as the seminar list grows so too will the number of forms. It there a way of using one form?

Also, are tags really the best way we have of recording interest by leads? Ideally, I would like to associate the lead with a particular conference (product perhaps?)

What can you recommend?

#2 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 816 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:12 PM

Yes in this situation, I believe separate webforms with different tags are the way to go. The alternative would be to use another trigger such as web activity to mark a lead as interested in a product. You might use a condition based on the URL of your site that they reach, for instance say a particular product. You would then tag them with interest in that product, say #interestedProductA, and subsequently check for that tag later.

I would recommend either continuing to use Tags for their flexibility, or considering keeping the Contacts in a list. Tags may be more manageable, and can be used across the various modules, unlike lists.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: registration, leads, forms, staff response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users