X2Community Forums

I have created three similar web lead forms. They all ask for exactly the same data. 

I added different tags to each one.

However, the leads come in without any tags at all.

How I am supposed to tell which lead came from which form? This is some pretty fundamental stuff and yet it seems I have no way of knowing of my leads are interested in the courses, the new ebook, or working for us.

Hi Matt,

Based on your description of your issue, it sounds like you are also using the "Generate Lead" option on the weblead forms. I've just looked into this and can verify that when this option is selected, the Lead generated will not have the specified tag, while the Contact will. I think it would be most intuitive if the generated Lead and Account were also given the tag, or that there is at least on option to add the tag to the generated records as well. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Raymond

Based on your description of your issue, it sounds like you are also using the "Generate Lead" option on the weblead forms. I've just looked into this and can verify that when this option is selected, the Lead generated will not have the specified tag, while the Contact will. I think it would be most intuitive if the generated Lead and Account were also given the tag, or that there is at least on option to add the tag to the generated records as well. Thanks for reporting this issue!

I agree that would be more intuitive. As I say, I figured it out but that would definitely be easier to work with especially as I will be working with a lot of different lead types based on the form they come in on. 

Thanks for getting back to me.