X2Community Forums

Comparison/Condition on Periodic triggers

Hi,

I need to execute daily the following flow (attachment) so that I can tag based on the boolean result of the comparison but I have a problem because when I try to do it with the trigger "periodic trigger" it won't allow to use comparison of attributes. Why is this? and how can I achieve what I want to do? (I want to avoid to do it with manual macro but seemingly is the only way to do it?)

Thanks

post-10064-0-84603800-1488525021_thumb.png

Yes, you are correct, currently it appears the only way to do what you've described would be to use the Macro Executed trigger. Unfortunately, the Periodic Trigger is not associated with any record, as another trigger such as Record Updated would be. It may be useful to add a "Select Record" action, similar to the Change Record action, to allow arbitrary model selection at the beginning of workflow such as these.

Yes, you are correct, currently it appears the only way to do what you've described would be to use the Macro Executed trigger. Unfortunately, the Periodic Trigger is not associated with any record, as another trigger such as Record Updated would be. It may be useful to add a "Select Record" action, similar to the Change Record action, to allow arbitrary model selection at the beginning of workflow such as these.

I agree this would make the Periodic Trigger much more useful as currently it seems quite limited without the ability to interact with customer records. 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...