3 replies to this topic

#1 cenker

cenker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:13 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for helping us at this forum.

We are implementing X2CRM in our company. And we want to change the label names and the order of lineItems when we print or email a quote.

I checked lineItems.php but couldn't figure out what to do. What we would like to do is change the names of some Labels and change the order (ex. Quantity would be right after Line Items on the line.) 

I've done some research but I couldn't find any helpful solution.

Thanks in advance for the help.

#2 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 898 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:11 PM

To customize the print and email layout for your quotes, you'll need to use a combination of templates and custom code. If you've associated your Quote with a template, that template will be used to render the print and email views of the quote, otherwise a default is used (the print.php view). Within your Quote template, you'll use the {lineItems} insertable attribute to represent the table of line items.

When the attributes are replaced, this token is given the markup generated by the Quote.productTable() method in protected/modules/quotes/models/Quote.php. You'll want to customize this method to customize the line items table. I highly recommend checking out the wiki article on the Customization Framework here: http://wiki.x2crm.co...ation_FrameworkThis is great for persisting your customizations through future updates.

#3 cenker

cenker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:55 AM

Thanks Raymond! I made the table look like exactly what I wanted.

#4 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 898 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:34 AM

Excellent, great to hear! I'll update this thread as "Solved."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: staff response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users