3 replies to this topic

#1 Raczysty

Raczysty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:09 AM

Hello everyone,

I have question about Calendar module in X2CRM 6.5.

In the previous version of the X2CRM (more precisely 6.0.4) I could add multiple users to the event that I created - now I don't see such a possibility... I know that I can create group of users, whose content see only those selected users but I can save it only on one calendar at a time.

Is there any solution to save event simultaneously on several users calendars?

I will be grateful for any help :)

Best regards.

#2 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 816 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 18 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

With the 6.5 release, the calendaring module has been improved to support multiple calendars per user, including support for shared calendars. With this convention, you can instead create a shared calendar to be used within all of your users or a group of your users, setting granular read/write access for each user. Each of these calendars can additionally be synced to Google Calendar so that everyone can stay in sync on multiple devices.

#3 michal

michal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:24 AM

I also have problem with calendar: how to assign meeting to two users? 
Example: I have meeting with other user (and only with him) and I would like to make it visible in it calendar. When I'm choosing option "assinged to" in Calendar Event the event is visible in my calendar but not in other user's calendar. How to fix it?

#4 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 816 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:29 PM

Each event can only be on one calendar at a time (short of duplicating the event). As long as the other user has your calendar checked on the calendar page and your calendar allows the other user to read it, then the event will appear on their calendar screen. You can configure read/edit permission per user on your calendar edit screen. If you want it only visible to this other user, you can either create a shared calendar and only give read/write to these users, or configure RBAC to only allow "User's Groups" for actions and assign it to a group shared by these users. Creating a shared calendar is more straightforward if you're looking to set this up quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users