2 replies to this topic

#1 Alan Hopgood

Alan Hopgood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:30 AM

Hi,

I'm getting the following message when I'm trying to synch the email account. Can anybody help? I've sent the error report. 

Error 500

It looks like the application ran into an unexpected error. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to do our best to fix this issue. If you would like to make a post on our forums we can actively interact with you in getting this resolved. If not, simply sending the error report helps us immensely and will only improve the quality of the software. Thanks!
Send Error Report
Here's a quick list of what will be included in the report:

Error Code: 500
Error Message: Trying to get property of non-object
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
X2Engine Version: 6.0.4
PHP Version: 5.4.44

Email Address (optional)

Include phpinfo()? (optional, but recommended) 

Please Note: Any information in the $_GET or $_POST arrays included with the request will also be sent with the report.

Thanks!

Alan

#2 Denis

Denis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:50 AM

Hi, i've got the same thing. I created an email app for my google account, then set it as My Inbox in Email section, and then deleted email account in Manage Apps section. Since then i have non-working account (Error 500 when i click on Email or Profile). I think possible fix is to delete this email profile from my profile directly in MySQL database, but first need to find table where it bind.

#3 X2Raymond

X2Raymond

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 972 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, CA

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

This bug is in fact caused by the missing credentials. You'll want to keep the Credentials around even after creating your Email Inbox, as this maintains the connection information. You can either remove your email inbox from the x2_email_inboxes table or create new credentials to be associated with your inbox. If you are unable to view the email inbox page, you can navigate directly to update your email credentials by updating the URL in your browser to index.php/emailInboxes/configureMyInbox. A conditional guard has been added to the source here to prevent this behavior in the future, thanks for reporting!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Email, Error 500, staff response

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users