Jump to content
X2Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Error 500

It looks like the application ran into an unexpected error.

 

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to do our best to fix this issue. If you would like to make a post on our forums we can actively interact with you in getting this resolved. If not, simply sending the error report helps us immensely and will only improve the quality of the software. Thanks!

Send Error Report

Here's a quick list of what will be included in the report:

 

Error Code: 500

Error Message: Property "Contacts.c_contacts_secondary_PostCode" is not defined.

Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]

X2Engine Version: 5.5

PHP Version: 5.3.29

 

-----

I was creating new fields and adding them to the Form Editor for the Contacts Module.  I wend back and tried to edit the Field name...it took awhile before it turned up on the Manage Fields list.  At first it was the last field I created...it turned up on the Form Editor so I added it to the form.  Then I got the Error 500 saying that that field was not defined.  So I deleted it out of the Form and then deleted it out of the Modified Fields area (had to wait a bit before it appeared to do so).  Once it was gone, the second last field I created then presented with the same 500 error (that's the one above).  It is like something did not complete during the creation or modification of the new fields.

 

Help. How do I fix this? Our whole company is at a standstill because we can't access ANY contacts.

 

Cheers,

Peter

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Peter,

 

It is possible that the field was not fully created properly. Can you please verify the field has in fact been added to the contacts table? If the field is missing from the table, you'll need to remove the corresponding entry in the x2_fields table using:

DELETE FROM x2_fields WHERE modelName = 'Contacts' AND fieldName = 'c_contacts_secondary_PostCode';

Then remove the cache files at protected/runtime/cache/*.bin to avoid any invalid cached data issues and try to recreate the field through the Field Manager.

 

 

Raymond

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I have exactly the same problem.  

 

Error 500
It looks like the application ran into an unexpected error. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to do our best to fix this issue. If you would like to make a post on our forums we can actively interact with you in getting this resolved. If not, simply sending the error report helps us immensely and will only improve the quality of the software. Thanks!
Send Error Report
Here's a quick list of what will be included in the report:

Error Code: 500
Error Message: Property "Contacts.c_address1" is not defined.
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
X2Engine Version: 6.0.1
PHP Version: 5.3.28

 

The  field above does not exist in the database in any form.

 

I now, having used this extensively have no access to my contacts.

 

I need this fixed, urgently.

 

Mike

Link to post
Share on other sites

I followed the directions contained in this thread - so deleted Contact.c_address now I have:

 

Send Error Report
Here's a quick list of what will be included in the report:

Error Code: 500
Error Message: Property "Contacts.c_addresscountry" is not defined.
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
X2Engine Version: 6.0.1
PHP Version: 5.3.28
Really not happy with this - put my faith in this product - it nows seems totally screwed - really?
Mike
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ray,

 

one of my customers also has this problem. Seems any custom field created creates the Error 500 report when going to Contact where the field was created. If you delete the field from Admin its all repaired.

 

But you can't create any fields now. The error report is the same just reflecting the fieldname created. So all the above seems related to one issue.

 

Any suggestions?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eugene:

If the client is consistently hitting this issue when attempting to add fields, it may be the case that they've reached the maximum table width for that MySQL table. Try to add the field manually using SQL, I expect that the table width error will be returned, but this will narrow down the issue. If that is the case, then their options are to offload the data storage into an auxiliary module, or to revisit their custom fields and try to reduce their column widths.

 

Mike:

You may need to repeat the process multiple times if you added a handful of fields in one sitting. For each of the field errors you receive, try to follow the process above, checking both for the entry in the x2_fields table and the actual column added to your column table. For example, checking for the c_addresscountry field on Contacts, you'd want to verify that both the column x2_contacts.c_addresscountry exists and that there is a field record present in x2_fields with fieldName = 'c_addresscountry' and modelName = 'Contacts'. If one exists but not the other, remove it, then try to re-add the field.

 

 

Raymond

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...