We are in the process of building a new email marketing module that we will use internally and sell to the community.
We would like your feedback. Here are some features we have planned, they may not all get in, but this is the initial line up:
Our new "Slingshot" module is almost ready for beta testers. See the updated list of current features below.
Target Lists - More Advanced "Dynamic" Lists:
- Create lists that filter by contact fields, contact tags, contact lists (x2's contact lists), process stage, related entity fields, etc...
- Ability to create sub-lists (sort of like list segmentation), when unsubscribes happen on an email to a sub-list, both parent and child are unsubscribed.
Rocks - Email Campaigns On Steroids
- 3 different types of campaigns: Normal Blast, Autoresponder (used in x2flows), SMS (text message)
- Scheduled sending
- Split testing (split test from, reply-to, subject, body)
- Conditional email content (using twig syntax)
- Send to multiple lists (X2 static/dynamic contact lists and Target Lists).
- Ability to send to multiple email addresses per contact.
- Unsubscribe handling for all list types (on a per email address basis instead of contact basis).
- Suppression list handling (add email addresses that should never be emailed).
- Sandbox mode - Test email sending to larget lists without sending to the real contacts. All emails are sent to a test email address.
- Open tracking (unique and total)
- Per link click tracking (unique and total)
- Hard bounce tracking - Automatically added to suppression list
- Soft bounce tracking - 5 soft bounces automatically becomes a hard bounce.
- Spam report tracking
- Ability to clone campaigns.
- Mandrill integration
- Twilio integration