1 reply to this topic

#1 lucian

lucian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:59 PM

New at this and boy what an adventure.

I am trying to import my contacts list from a CSV file and get the following,  any suggestions.  I have attached the csv file

Error Code: 500
Error Message: Undefined variable: newFields
Stack Trace: [click to toggle display]
#0 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CBaseController.php(126): require()
#1 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CBaseController.php(95): AdminController->renderInternal()
#2 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CController.php(869): AdminController->renderFile()
#3 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CController.php(782): AdminController->renderPartial()
#4 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\protected\controllers\AdminController.php(3202): AdminController->render()
#5 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\actions\CInlineAction.php(49): AdminController->actionImportModels()
#6 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams()
#7 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(133): AdminController->runAction()
#8 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\protected\controllers\AdminController.php(453): CFilterChain->run()
#9 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(58): AdminController->filterClearCache()
#10 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(130): CInlineFilter->filter()
#11 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CController.php(291): CFilterChain->run()
#12 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CController.php(265): AdminController->runActionWithFilters()
#13 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(282): AdminController->run()
#14 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(141): X2WebApplication->runController()
#15 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\framework\base\CApplication.php(180): X2WebApplication->processRequest()
#16 C:\Bitnami\x2crm-4.1-0\apps\x2crm\htdocs\index.php(55): X2WebApplication->run()
X2Engine Version: 4.2
PHP Version: 5.4.28

Attached Files

#2 lucian

lucian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:08 AM

Thank you Oliver, however I am not so bright,

I would love to follow the directions in the post by X2Raymond but am not sure where "web Root" "protected/views/admin/" is in a windows environment.  I am not familiar with the system as I installed it from a BitNami Stack.  See below for a snip of the instructions.

Maybe what I need is a step by step -- you know a for Dummies type of approach.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an issue present in 4.2 the prevents users from importing records. This is due to some legacy code that was not removed.

Note: this error will only arise if your php.ini error reporting settings include E_NOTICE. Users who are excluding notices should not encounter this issue, e.g.:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

This is due to the undeclared variable left over in the code.

To patch your instance, copy the attached processModels.php file into your X2Engine web root at protected/views/admin/processModels.php

This patch will also be available in the follow-up point release next week.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users