#1 MoWa

MoWa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

X2Engine Version: 4.0
PHP Version: 5.3.27

Hello, whenever I sign onto my X2 Engine on my site, I have a few very specific problems that happen every time:

• The main "home" [http://www.*******************.com/x2engine/index.php/profile/1] page of every single user (web-admin and created users) appears blank -- the only thing that sometimes appears is the little 'X2' logo up in the top left corner, and that only appears some of the time.
  • In addition to that home page appearing blank, attempting to view the profile pages themselves also brings up at worst the blank page, at best a page that is completely out of format -- this too happens with all profiles, web-admin and user created.
  • A small issue, but when I put in a comment on the processes to answer the "how was this step completed", it doesn't look like it saves the comments, or the user that accomplished the set of the process.  That said, it does show the process as completed.
  • This final issue only happens to the web-admin profile, but while the other profiles are able to 'view' individual contacts, the web-admin is not, instead just showing a blank page when attempting to view contacts.  The list of all contacts shows up fine for the web-admin, and as the web-admin I'm definitely able to edit and create new contacts -- I just can't actually see the 'view contact' page as the web-admin.  These pages work fine for all of the other users, however.

One thing that muse also be said about the home page issue is that it wasn't always like this -- the home page of all users including web-admin was working just fine immediately after install, and nothing was changed setting-wise that would have changed that.  In fact, the web-admin home page stopped working first, for no apparent reason -- and the other user pages worked just fine until the next day after inputting our first account / contact.

Also, if you were wondering how I've been navigating without the home page, it's because I had the URLs of the other pages in my history from when the home page did work, so I've just been navigating by manually putting in the URL of '/x2enging/accounts/index' and then using the usual navigation to go from there, since all other pages work (outside of what was listed above).

Outside of these issues, everything else works just fine and every single other page formats and displays properly.  I have submitted bug-reports to the X2 Engine team, but that was over a week ago and I've heard nothing in the meantime.  I know that if the home page was not working at all for anybody that these forums would be full of posts about this, but as it is the only one I've found that's close to what I have is this:  http://x2community.c...de/?hl=contacts -- and even that doesn't provide a real answer (I switched the 'docs.php' file as was suggested and it has done nothing) to my issue.

Has anybody else experienced issues such as this and solved them?  I know that my install worked fine, and according to the installer and 'requirements.php' file, everything about my server was set up just fine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, troubleshooting, profile, error, index, blank page, blank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users