X2Community Forums

Hi,

I have X2 Open source installed in an A2Hosting account, and it was installed manually - no scriptaculous.
There is an update available, but when trying to run it I get this error:

Exception: "Requirements check script encountered an internal error. You should try running it manually by copying it from protected/components/views/requirements.php into the web root of your CRM. The error was as follows:file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 [2] : /home/(username)/public_html/x2/protected/components/views/requirements.php L401; Array" in /home/(username)/public_html/x2/protected/components/UpdaterBehavior.php L1393

If I upload a php.ini file enabling allow_url_fopen, I then start receiving this error:

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/(username)/public_html/x2/framework/db/CDbConnection.php on line 422

Please, can someone give me a light?

Thank and regards,
Arthur

Hello Arthur,

Can you confirm the function that is calling file_get_contents()? Or if you would like you can private message me the stack trace, or submit a bug report.

Did you attempt to run the requirements.php script from the CRM web root? If so, what was the result? Also, what version are you running?

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

Thank you for your attention. Had to halt some activities for a while, so I had not seen your answers before. Sorry.

Today I've tried to update again (now it tries to update to v4.0), but it finds a problem in the first step (obtain and check data):

Errors encountered.
Could not complete operation because the request to the server failed or timed out. (parsererror undefined SyntaxError: Unexpected token <)

@X2Raymond: Sorry, I don't know. How can I find that out?

@x2demitri: I've replaced my requirements.php and tried it. This is what I get (PHP Version 5.3.27):

• The PHP configuration option "allow_url_fopen" is disabled. CURL will be used for making all HTTP requests during updates.
  • Fileinfo: required but missing. Image previews and MIME info for uploaded files in the media module will not be available.
Severity legend: minor major critical 

All other essential requirements were met. 
  • 2 weeks later...