o.k. here is my dream list of how social media would be automated in x2 flow and in general.
1) use something like rapleaf api or maybe fullcontact api to discover social network accounts by email and add to contact records. i think nimble crm even has an api for this type of thing.
2) also it would be nice to be able to log in to users facebook accounts and check there friends list and try to match them up by name with crm contacts. same also with linkedin i think.
3) it would be very sexy to be able to trigger based on the social media behaviour of contacts
- if a contact or non contact twitters a link on our domain
- if a contact or non contact mentions us on facebook
- if a contact or non contact likes our facebook page
- if a contact or non contact likes any of our websites or pages on our websites
- if a contact or non contact mentions us in linked in
- if a contact become friends with a user in facebook
- if a contact joins a users network in linked in
- if a contact messages you in facebook
- if a contact messages you in linked in
4) great social media actions for x2flow
- try to invite that contact to be a friend in facebook
- invite contact to join your linked in network
- to invite the contact to like a page.
- to message them in linked in, facebook or twitter
- like a url in contacts record
- share a url on facebook page or do a post on facebook page with fields from contact record merged... like thanks john jones for liking us!!!
i know things are crazy... but just thought if a fraction of this were possible it would make for new ways to score leads as well as some really crazy cool stuff.